Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missed the NIP window
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Alfresco
Hi all,

The nonedescript letter that contained an NIP addressed to me disappeared into a pile of Sunday papers and junk mail and didn't come to light until the day after the 28 day time period - doh. Does that mean I can no longer go the PACE route etc? if so, what should I do?

Many thanks,
Bluedart
QUOTE (Alfresco @ Mon, 31 Jul 2006 - 11:00) *
Hi all,

The nonedescript letter that contained an NIP addressed to me disappeared into a pile of Sunday papers and junk mail and didn't come to light until the day after the 28 day time period - doh. Does that mean I can no longer go the PACE route etc? if so, what should I do?

Many thanks,

It would help a little if you gave some dates.
crystal
Hi,

If you are late your late regardless of how you reply. PACE is a good as anything.

Please complete the NIP wizard

Regards
Crystal
The Rookie
You had 28 days from the day it was recieved (not printed/dated or posted) so suggest a PACE ws ASAFP back via signed for delivery!

Simon
Dakota
You don't want to get a charge for not supplying the information. The scammers want your money, so sending a reply now by special delivery may just get you out of trouble.
Alfresco
Thanks for that guys,

The alleged offence was on June 15th and the date on the NIP to me was June 26th. It was sent first class, but no postmark. When it arrived I was abroad so that's how it got "filed' out of sight.

PACE letter went off Special today
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.