Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moses Barnet Judicial review 1st August
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
greatscot
I have just received the monthly e-mail from appeal-now (Barry Segal) who represented Mr Moses. In it he states;

The Validity of Parking Tickets
Earlier this year I represented Mr. Hugh Moses at his appeals before the Parking Adjudicator. The appeals related to two parking tickets. Although we contested the reasons for the issue of the parking tickets, in one case it was never put on the vehicle or handed to the driver we also contended that the parking tickets did not comply with the Road Traffic Act 1991.

The Parking Adjudicator agreed and cancelled the parking tickets. The council involved, Barnet Council, asked for a review and were turned down in no uncertain terms by a different adjudicator.

The council have now requested a Judicial Review which will be heard in the High Court on 1st August.

After the Barnet case I won two other cases on the same invalidity point– one against the London Borough of Tower Hamlets and one against the London Borough of Lambeth.

So the judicial review is 4 days away, hope they come down on the side of the motorist.
greatscot
Anyone know what happened???
joinaman
Anybody know the result ??

Had my appeal adjourned due to this case, just hoping it's the right result
prop forward
According to Neil Herron's website The have been rules invalid.

A very big RED REFUND BUTTON is needed

http://neilherron.blogspot.com/2006/08/hig...ictory-for.html

PF
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.