Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 cars - combined 21 PCN's!
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Paya
Dear all,

I don't even know where to start with my case, but it's one I've never ever encountered and therefore seek your expert guidance and support with this matter.

For the past 3 years I have owned an SUV and lived in Southampton with my mother whom is disabled, mentally not 100% and suffers from memory loss. For my work, I have had to drive and sometimes stay over in London/Harrow. We then both moved to London last month. Due to the ULEZ in London I decided buy another car that would exempt me from ULEZ and put my SUV for sale.

A few days ago I received 3 PCN's pretty much within the same week with the following contravention: 53 - FAILING TO COMPLY WITH A RESTRICTION ON VEHICLES ENTERING A PEDESTRIAN ZONE. They were sent for my new car. Luckily I was at home during this time! I got frustrated and panicked at the same time, because my uncle had driven my SUV quite a few times previously through this particular road. Having researched the road (College Rd - Sheepcote Rd) in Harrow, it seems like the signs they placed, which is the pedestrian zone sign followed by the "no turn" sign is very confusing as it only really shows when entering the road, but obviously I did not notice this and was never notified of (I thought!).

I quickly ran a check on the Harrow website as I had never seen any PCN's for my SUV being sent home. Now it seems that I apparently had received 16 PCN's! There are no dates that are shown on the website and from looking at the pictures they uploaded, the time stamps are barely visible and not clear to read. Regardless of this, I know I did not take this road, but that my uncle told me previously that he knew a short cut whenever he drove to Tesco's, which was as it seems to be this particular road.

I have to admit that I have taken the same road using my new car recently, but clearly did not pay attention at all to the pedestrian zone sign as it's not clearly shown and there are no signs prior to the pedestrian zone to state that cars are not allowed to enter and only a left turn is permitted. Even once entered the zone, you are not permitted to turn due to sign following.

The reason why I never got these PCN's for my SUV is, because my mother used to throw all of them away! I nearly caught her throwing away the ones for my new vehicle. When i told her not to throw it away as they are penalty tickets that I need to pay, she said that she thought they were commercials and not important and that she used to throw them away in our previously place, because they all looked alike when she looked at the pictures!!

To finalize this mad situation I am in, my uncle that used to drive my SUV unfortunately passed away on the 2nd of July 2019.

The SUV has 16 PCN's recorded that equates to £3000+ (full pay for each PCN). The saloon has 5 PCN's recorded that currently equates £390.

Reading the above and thinking about my own situation, I am totally lost for words. I have already gone through a divorce and have had to start my life from scratch, so having to pay such amount is incredibly difficult for me. I wonder if there is anything that can be done. Any advice and guidance is much appreciated. If I can pay for the PCN's for my new car and get the PCN's scrapped for the SUV then I am happy to do so, but having to pay about £3500 is way too much for me at this stage in my life.

Any help is much appreciated!

PASTMYBEST
Make tw lists one for the SUV one for the new car for each we need

The date of contravention, the date of the notice and the contravention code

do this chronologically based on the date of notice

We will also need to see ALL of one of the PCNs for each vehicle and a GSV of the location
stamfordman
You've probably spotted that this location has come up a fair few times on the forum. I believe without checking that there may be some successful appeals owing to poor signage.
Paya
PASTMYBEST - I don't have any of the PCN's for the SUV apart from what I have found online through the Harrow Council website by searching for the car reg.

I have attached a screenshot of the charges that shows the PCN numbers (not shown in full) for the SUV. When viewing the PCN's for the SUV, I don't get to see any dates or times apart from what is shown in the CCTV images, however it's so small and vague that you cannot make out what the time stamp is.

I have attached a screenshot of the charges for my new car as well. I do have a PCN that for this, which I have uploaded too. From looking at the PCN's for my SUV, the location is exactly at the same road where my new car has been charged for, so I would be expecting the same contravention for all 21 PCN's as they have all occurred on the same road.

Stamfordman - I did do some research and have found that cases have been won with regards to this particular road and its signs, however considering I have my mother that threw away all of my PCN's at the previous house and my uncle that had been driving my car and now has passed away, I don't know what grounds I can stand on.
stamfordman
If you can truthfully say you didn't get the PCNs when the order for recovery comes on some of these then the process must be revoked.
Paya
QUOTE (stamfordman @ Sat, 10 Aug 2019 - 20:29) *
If you can truthfully say you didn't get the PCNs when the order for recovery comes on some of these then the process must be revoked.

Honestly, if there is any way of me proving it then I would, but I don't how I can word this if I were to appeal against it. One thing I definitely know is that I should never ignore a PCN. Either appeal or pay, but to ignore? So, considering my situation, having to pay nearly £3500 is the last thing that I would want.

PASTMYBEST - just to add that this is the Google Maps Location: https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5800966,-0....3312!8i6656

Neil B
QUOTE (Paya @ Sat, 10 Aug 2019 - 20:47) *

Honestly, if there is any way of me proving it then I would, but I don't how I can word this if I were to appeal against it. One thing I definitely know is that I should never ignore a PCN. Either appeal or pay, but to ignore? So, considering my situation, having to pay nearly £3500 is the last thing that I would want.

You didn't quite grasp what he said. 'Appeal' and 'proving' weren't mentioned.

This is the enforcement process.
https://www.londontribunals.gov.uk/eat/unde...rcement-process

Most of the SUV PCN debts have been registered. You need to urgently find out from TEC what your options are for each.
0300 123 1059.
i.e. whether 'in time' or 'out of time'.
What you do then is up to your conscience.

QUOTE (Paya @ Sat, 10 Aug 2019 - 20:24) *
[When viewing the PCN's for the SUV, I don't get to see any dates or times

Show us the screen.
Paya
QUOTE (Neil B @ Sat, 10 Aug 2019 - 21:39) *
QUOTE (Paya @ Sat, 10 Aug 2019 - 20:47) *

You didn't quite grasp what he said. 'Appeal' and 'proving' weren't mentioned.

This is the enforcement process.

Most of the SUV PCN debts have been registered. You need to urgently find out from TEC what your options are for each.
0300 123 1059.

QUOTE (Paya @ Sat, 10 Aug 2019 - 20:24) *
[When viewing the PCN's for the SUV, I don't get to see any dates or times

Show us the screen.

Sorry, maybe what I wrote got misinterpreted. I know what Stamfordman was trying to say and I agree with what he is saying. What I was trying to say is that I would do anything to prove my case, but would certainly need your guidance as I find myself sitting with a case that I have never encountered.

I've attached what I exactly see when I enter a PCN for the SUV. The PCN's are received by going onto the Harrow website and searching for the car reg to see any outstanding balances.
Neil B
QUOTE (Paya @ Sun, 11 Aug 2019 - 11:42) *
I know what Stamfordman was trying to say and I agree with what he is saying. What I was trying to say is that I would do anything to prove my case,

It doesn't sound like it; your still talking about 'proof'.

Read the linked process, starting from where you currently are, for those at £203 (debt registered).
Paya
QUOTE (Neil B @ Sun, 11 Aug 2019 - 12:15) *
QUOTE (Paya @ Sun, 11 Aug 2019 - 11:42) *
I know what Stamfordman was trying to say and I agree with what he is saying. What I was trying to say is that I would do anything to prove my case,

It doesn't sound like it; your still talking about 'proof'.

Read the linked process, starting from where you currently are, for those at £203 (debt registered).

I have read the process, but considering my case, I can't see myself fitting in any of the categories as it states that under only the following categories you can make an appeal:

- The contravention did not occur
- At the time of the alleged contravention the vehicle was in the control of someone without my consent
- We are a hire firm and have supplied the name of the hirer
- I was not the owner at the material time
- The penalty exceeded the amount applicable in the circumstances of the case

When thinking about proof, isn't that what they would require if I explained my case or am I getting this wrong?

What would you say the best course of action is in that case? Calling the number you provided and explain what happened and then see what they say or as it states in the process to put an appeal in regardless of being outside of the 28 days?
Neil B
I'm not getting through.

Gonna have to leave it to others.
hcandersen
OP, listen in.

Neil B has tried his best, but I suspect I can be more blunt.

At this stage of proceedings the contravention is irrelevant. Just accept it and then we can move on.

YOU are liable for the penalties only if you were the registered keeper of the vehicle concerned. Were you?

Whether you could be pursued depends upon procedural facts, primarily whether PCNs were issued and served as required. This would mean being addressed to the registered keeper at the address they have registered with DVLA, whether they live there or not.

If all the above apply, and you seem to acknowledge that they do (but there's no substitute for you telling us clearly that you were the RK and that the DVLA address was your mother's) then you owe all those £203s and soon-to-be £203s. And if you do not pay then enforcement agents would attend the address to which the PCNs were sent and demand payment or remove your goods. Could get messy and distressing in the circumstances you described in your first post

Your ONLY method of avoiding the above would be to submit statutory declarations in respect of each PCN - see this link:

The procedure requires that the authority send the owner a notice called an Order for Recovery which has several functions:
1. It notifies the owner that the matter has now been referred to and registered with the court(the Traffic Enforcement Centre);
2. That the cost of registration, £8, has been added to the outstanding penalty;
3. That unless the owner submits the enclosed statutory declaration to TEC within the period specified then the authority would pursue the matter by requesting that a warrant of control is issued. The SD has limited grounds for submission e.g. the PCN/NTO was not received; that representations have been made etc. The SD is not complete unless the owner makes a statement of truth regarding the grounds claimed. It is a criminal offence to submit a statement knowing it to not be true.
4. That late submissions might be accepted by TEC, but this would be at their discretion based upon whatever supporting reason for lateness you were to provide - known as Out of Time submissions.

Whichever way you cut it, the bottom line is whether you could make the required statement of truth.

From what you've implied, you could not.

But we and you need to be certain, hence your need to answer the following and only the following:

Who was the registered keeper at the time of the PCNs?
Were the PCNs served at the address declared to DVLA by the registered keeper? (for these purposes, service would be presumed if the PCNs were addressed to the RK's address which the authority would have obtained from DVLA)

At this stage we do not need to know how your uncle came into this or your mother's infirmity or anything to do with signs.

OP, over to you.

Paya
Thank you for taking the time to write this out hcandersen. Neil - apologies if I didn't get what you were trying to imply.

To answer the questions:

- I have been the registered keeper of the vehicle at the time of the contravention.
- The PCN's were addressed at the address declared to the DVLA

Just for my own knowledge (worst case scenario), if I will end up paying this amount, would they be accepting monthly payments to clear this debt to due to being it a large sum?
hcandersen
They would normally agree a plan, particularly if you saved them time, effort and aggravation i.e. approach them with a proposal.

But we're not quite there yet.

Back to why you did not receive the PCNs and ancillary matters:
The vehicle was in Harrow; you were in Harrow; so WHY was your DVLA address in Southampton?
Which of these was your permanent residence? ( I am not fussed that the RK's address should be where the vehicle is normally kept, we just need to know why) e.g. where were you registered to vote?
Who also lived with your mother;
Were you away from her house for the whole of the period covered by the dates of the PCNs?
And importantly, what are the dates of the PCNs - list them all if you can or at least give us the first and last dates.

You should also contact Bailiffonline - Sheila is very good.

You potentially could have the following:
You permanent residence is ****, however at the time you would often be away from the house for extended periods.
You managed your mail by asking your mother to open all incoming letters, decide what to bin and what was important enough for her to set aside/call you about/reseal and forward to your interim address? You tell me!
The problem here was that you were unaware that she was exercising this authority not as you intended. However, not receiving mail which you did not expect - and you did not expect PCNs - naturally did not alert you because you continued to receive the mail you did expect.
It was only when **** that you had reason to check with her about PCNs only to be told the horrifying truth.

I think the above could give Sheila something to work with, but only if true and you fill in the missing elements.
Paya
QUOTE (hcandersen @ Sun, 11 Aug 2019 - 14:46) *
They would normally agree a plan, particularly if you saved them time, effort and aggravation i.e. approach them with a proposal.

But we're not quite there yet.

Back to why you did not receive the PCNs and ancillary matters:
The vehicle was in Harrow; you were in Harrow; so WHY was your DVLA address in Southampton?
Which of these was your permanent residence? ( I am not fussed that the RK's address should be where the vehicle is normally kept, we just need to know why) e.g. where were you registered to vote?
Were you away from her house for the whole of the period covered by the dates of the PCNs?
And importantly, what are the dates of the PCNs - list them all if you can or at least give us the first and last dates.

You should also contact Bailiffonline - Sheila is very good.

You potentially could have the following:
You permanent residence is ****, however at the time you would often be away from the house for extended periods.
You managed your mail by asking your mother to open all incoming letters, decide what to bin and what was important enough for her to set aside/call you about/reseal and forward to your interim address? You tell me!
The problem here was that you were unaware that she was exercising this authority not as you intended. However, not receiving mail which you did not expect - and you did not expect PCNs - naturally did not alert you because you continued to receive the mail you did expect.
It was only when **** that you had reason to check with her about PCNs only to be told the horrifying truth.

I think the above could give Sheila something to work with, but only if true and you fill in the missing elements.

Right okay, that would be good to know.

To reply to the questions;

My permanent address was Southampton, but I work in Central London and used to stay over with family members in Harrow 2-3 days a week.

This would be Southampton
Just myself and my mother.
This varied between 2-3 days a week being away from home. I suspect that she had thrown these away without me noticing.
This is the part that I have trouble finding out as I have no physical letters of it, but trying to read out what the images on the PCN stated from the Harrow website, I was kind of able to make out one of the earlier PCN's. This was dated for 11/02/2019. There are 3 PCN's prior to this that don't have clear timestamps, but I believe they are stating January 2019. The last one received was either 11th or 14th July 2019.

What you noted there sounds like the situation I am in. My mother had been been keeping an eye out for any posts I received and just keeping them at home. I was shocked after coming to realize that she had thrown these PCN's away and not understanding the impact it would have on me.

I will certainly reach out to Sheila, thank you very much.
Neil B
I need to have another go.
Some parts of this are also going to be blunt.
Please read slowly and digest.

To be fair, how this forum works is not immediately apparent but we can't have information pages for
everything; every case being different. That means we don't have time to explain why we are asking
questions. It follows then that we don't waste our time asking them for no reason.
You just have to go with the flow. After all, it's an advice forum; you've asked, now trust us.

Like thousands before you have a PCN or PCNs and your natural agenda is that generic term the public use, 'appeal'.
That's understandable but can you? dontknow.gif Why? because the very first thing we have to do in every case
is to establish where you are in the process, what immediate risks there are and what your options are and available
time for those options. A bit like paramedics really.

So where are you in the process exactly? dontknow.gif and that's what we (you) need to find out.

What we do know is that you have 5 PCNs for the new vehicle that are still in play; well, the four of
them at £65 for sure, the one at £130 I hope so.
In terms of challenging those, I'm sure others will help; it's not my thing lately.
You say you don't have the PCNs so the very first thing you need to do for those is to find out when they
were issued and ask for copies.

----------

Now, the others, which are at an advanced and dangerous stage. 16 of them and with most having been registered
as debts; the others imminently. This is the stage you are at but, when I linked you to what it means, you chose
to read the wrong section and bang on again about 'appeal' and 'proof'. Understandable perhaps but let's move on.

Once debts are registered (with TEC) there is no chance of 'appeal', no right to. There is a way to reset matters.
which is what Stamfordman was talking about but it is time limited.

That's why I told you what your first move is, back in post #7

QUOTE (Neil B @ Sat, 10 Aug 2019 - 21:39) *
0300 123 1059.

Part of what I linked you to explained not only where you are but also what you can potentially do about it, to get
matters reset (to the point of being able to challenge) in certain circumstances.
HCA expanded on it.

What are the circumstances?
This is where it gets difficult (for us). Whether you qualify or not is up to your own conscience, as I said.
Did you or did you not, realistically, receive those PCNs?
We can't answer that because it involves you making a sworn statement (ok, actually it's just tick a box) to a
court of law.

So, are you understanding now?

QUOTE (Paya @ Sun, 11 Aug 2019 - 19:33) *
I will certainly reach out to Sheila, thank you very much.

Not much point. She can't work without the facts we're currently trying to establish.
But you might well need her later.
hcandersen
This varied between 2-3 days a week being away from home. I suspect that she had thrown these away without me noticing.

OP, you must realise the implausibility of your argument in light of the above which implies that all notices, totalling 30+, were delivered to the house only on days when you were away and that your mother, despite knowing that you would be returning in a few days, opened and discarded them before you returned. That you never saw one of these and that the issue never cropped up in conversation with your mother.

So as per Neil B, you need to take a multi-linear approach. IMO, you should contact Sheila ASP. Yes, she's likely to need additional info, but let her spell out what she needs and the respective time imperatives, time is not your friend. I think we could park these as far as this thread is concerned, but others may have different views, thereby allowing us to focus on what is still potentially salvageable.

So, the live PCNs and their details please. Your aim should be to make representations, therefore anything which has not progressed to charge certificate stage.

PCN DATE Contravention

etc.

Paya
QUOTE (Neil B @ Mon, 12 Aug 2019 - 00:22) *
What we do know is that you have 5 PCNs for the new vehicle that are still in play; well, the four of
In terms of challenging those, I'm sure others will help; it's not my thing lately.
You say you don't have the PCNs so the very first thing you need to do for those is to find out when they

Thank you for the explanation Neil. Sorry it took me a while, but it finally clicked in my head!

As both yourself and hcandersen are suggesting is to perhaps deal with the live PCN's first, which sounds good to me. I've done some research on threads to appeal against this and found the following:

"The allegation in these proceedings is that this vehicle failed to comply with a restriction on vehicles entering a pedestrian zone.

The appellant raises the issue of signage arguing that it is confusing.

Regulatory signage indicating the restriction is posted just before a sign instructing motorists that u-turns are prohibited.

This prohibition on a vehicle performing a u-turn to my mind discourages a motorist from taking action to avoid entry to the pedestrian zone having committed himself to it or having entered the zone from immediately leaving it (notwithstanding that the motorist is required to pass the regulatory sign before reaching the no u-turn sign) and I am not satisfied that signage at this location is clear.

I am not bound by the decision of any other adjudicator.

The contravention has not I find been proved
."

With regards to the new car, I do have all the PCN's (links below). Again, I was lucky with the first notice as it was ready to go into the bin, but as I had been working a lot from home since the loss of my uncle last month, I managed to prevent these from being thrown away. This is how I found out about the charges of my other car. Hcandersen, I know it must be hard to believe, but the only posts I really expected at my previous address were only the utility bills, which I wasn't really bothered about anyway, as I received emails, so I knew when to pay for them. You'd be amazed if I tell you that she's placed letters previously that were unopened for months and only found after we had moved to London. Anyway, I've taken that responsibility away from her considering everything that happened.

To list the PCN's, please see below:

PCN dated 19/07/2019
Contravention date: 12/07/2019
Contravention: 53 - failing to comply with a restriction on vehicles entering a pedestrian zone
Place: Station Rd (College Rd - Sheepcote Rd)
Link: https://ibb.co/QN9F4jK

PCN dated 02/08/2019
Contravention date: 24/07/2019
Contravention: 53 - failing to comply with a restriction on vehicles entering a pedestrian zone
Link: https://ibb.co/LN4z1zY

PCN dated 05/08/2019
Contravention date: 29/07/2019
Link: https://ibb.co/NyKqGKV

PCN dated 07/08/2019
Contravention date: 31/07/2019
Link: https://ibb.co/g94txp8

PCN dated 08/08/2019
Contravention date: 02/08/2019
Link: https://ibb.co/vVWTkRf

With regards to these PCN's above, I do admit to be the driver, but I had honestly not realized that this was a pedestrian zone nor really paid attention to it as there are no signs located prior to entering the zone to state that vehicles are not allowed to enter. Also, knowing that my uncle had used this route using my other vehicle and not have seen any PCN's for it, I never expected to see PCN's for using this particular road.

What do you both suggest I do? I read about asking for the PCN's to be merged to perhaps 1 PCN and paying only 1 instead or should this all be challenged in terms of cancelling the live ones as a whole?
Neil B
QUOTE (Paya @ Mon, 12 Aug 2019 - 22:34) *

As both yourself and hcandersen are suggesting is to perhaps deal with the live PCN's first,

I don't either of us said that; we said 'separately' and you should as a priority establish the dates they were issued.

But by far your greater priority is to establish the status of those at £203 and then those at £195 by making the calls
advised in post #7.
stamfordman
I had honestly not realized that this was a pedestrian zone nor really paid attention to it as there are no signs located prior to entering the zone to state that vehicles are not allowed to enter.

For your info, that end of Station Road is access only - signs on both sides that you also missed presumably?

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5789528,-0....6384!8i8192

and this info sign too:

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5794868,-0....6384!8i8192

The first signs should certainly have been acted on if they are indeed visible as you turn into Station Road.

Longtime Lurker
I think from the description (Station Road from College Road to Sheepcote Road) it's actually these signs - pretty hard to make a case for not seeing them if so: https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5800966,-0....3312!8i6656

edit - I wonder if the Google streetview van got a ticket, as it clearly went along there!
stamfordman
QUOTE (Longtime Lurker @ Mon, 12 Aug 2019 - 23:03) *
I think from the description (Station Road from College Road to Sheepcote Road) it's actually these signs - pretty hard to make a case for not seeing them if so: https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5800966,-0....3312!8i6656

Yes I know where the OP got the PCNs. I'm pointing out that he had already entered an access only road, which he seems to have missed.
Paya
QUOTE (Neil B @ Mon, 12 Aug 2019 - 22:48) *

As both yourself and hcandersen are suggesting is to perhaps deal with the live PCN's first,

I don't either of us said that; we said 'separately' and you should as a priority establish the dates they were issued.

But by far your greater priority is to establish the status of those at £203 and then those at £195 by making the calls
advised in post #7.

Correction noted.

I will give them a call tomorrow to see what can be done. Any suggestions in terms of what I should be asking? Should I be explaining the situation over the phone?

QUOTE (stamfordman @ Mon, 12 Aug 2019 - 23:07) *
QUOTE (Longtime Lurker @ Mon, 12 Aug 2019 - 23:03) *

Yes I know where the OP got the PCNs. I'm pointing out that he had already entered an access only road, which he seems to have missed.

I've actually seen quite a few cars and van's go through Station Rd, hence I didn't really look out for the signs.

With regards to the first sign, I have seen it before, but that particular road is fine to drive through, yet it's a sign to say that it's prohibited for cars and motorbikes. Again not realizing that they mean prohibited for entry through Station Rd, which is a bit further down.
https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5789528,-0....6384!8i8192

I admit not seeing the second sign.
Neil B
QUOTE (Paya @ Mon, 12 Aug 2019 - 23:16) *
I will give them a call tomorrow to see what can be done. Any suggestions in terms of what I should be asking? Should I be explaining the situation over the phone?

Explaining what?
Post #7 tells you and I repeated it in #16. I can't see how it could be clearer.
Paya
QUOTE (Neil B @ Mon, 12 Aug 2019 - 23:32) *
QUOTE (Paya @ Mon, 12 Aug 2019 - 23:16) *

Explaining what?
Post #7 tells you and I repeated it in #16. I can't see how it could be clearer.

Ignore me! Sorry, my head is literally all over the place. I'll ask about them about the options I have and will provide you with an update.
Paya
Just to give you an update. I've managed to speak to TEC and after they checked a few of the PCN's, it looks like I am in the following situation:

- 10 PCN's with each a balance of £203 are out of time.
- 6 PCN's of which 5 are £195 and 1 is £130 are in time and not registered yet

The guy I spoke to mentioned he had never heard of someone with 16 PCN's against their name, but he was quite polite and explained that for the PCN's in time I have to complete a form (Statutory Declaration – unpaid penalty charge PE3) and send this off with any proof that I have that states that my mother is disabled and has been diagnosed with memory loss.

For the ones out of time, I have to complete an additional form (Application to file a Statutory Declaration Out of Time) and send this along with the PE3 form.

I just realized that on the form they sent me it's asking for the dates of the contravention, but I don't have any of these. I'm going to give them a quick call back now to see if they can provide me with this.
Neil B
QUOTE (Paya @ Tue, 13 Aug 2019 - 12:46) *
with any proof that I have that states that my mother is disabled and has been diagnosed with memory loss.

Do you have any?

You need to ask which of the 10 OOT have warrants authorised.
Paya
QUOTE (Neil B @ Tue, 13 Aug 2019 - 14:24) *
QUOTE (Paya @ Tue, 13 Aug 2019 - 12:46) *
with any proof that I have that states that my mother is disabled and has been diagnosed with memory loss.

Do you have any?

You need to ask which of the 10 OOT have warrants authorised.

I do have the doctor's statement and all yes. I've spoken to a family member and he is going to set me up with a solicitor to sort this out as I will need to get the statutory forms signed off anyway by e.g. a solicitor.

I'm thinking of borrowing money from a family member and paying all of this just off as I've not been able to sleep for a few days with this going round in my head.

If I were to pay off the outstanding balances today by paying for the individual PCN's, would this cancel off everything? including e.g. the warrants?

FYI- I've just paid off the 5 PCN's that were related to my new car. One worry off my mind..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.