Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Win @ London Tribunals due to computer server issue, supicious?
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
RICKSTEINS33

At the start of my hearing, adjudicator asked me "What is your appeal in a nutshell", I immediately replied "Unclear signage".

We had a couple of back and forth over the fact 12k tickets were issued in 10 weeks, whilst he attempt to download the most important piece of evidence - Me driving through the bus gate. IT assistance was called as adjudicator could not resolve an issue, stating he has never seen such issue before.

Sent outside to wait for further instruction for about 5 mins, upon returning to the hearing room, the adjudicator declared he couldn't continue with the case as IT staff were unable to load the evidence and my appeal was successful.

Is there any chance Hackney Council decided to sabotages the evidence, in order to prevent me from winning the appeal through my reasonings?

Here are some facts to consider

- Hackney claims only 6% of cases at London Tribunals were appealed successfully
- Local newspaper printed my story and Hackney Council are aware of this, having answered to press request
- Hackney council sent a huge evidence pack to my home address prior to the hearing date
- I have logged onto Hackney website today and the video evidence was available

Look forward to your opinion!
stamfordman
I've asked for a merge with your main thread on this.

No nothing sinister just an IT screw up. You were lucky that the case wasn't adjourned so presumably some blame was put on Hackney.
Mad Mick V
Harman usually takes this line when the Council cannot get its act together.

Nothing suspicious--Council is overworked dealing with appeals rather than potholes!

Mick
cp8759
QUOTE (RICKSTEINS33 @ Wed, 29 May 2019 - 15:50) *
Is there any chance Hackney Council decided to sabotages the evidence, in order to prevent me from winning the appeal through my reasonings?

Absolutely none.
RICKSTEINS33
QUOTE (Mad Mick V @ Wed, 29 May 2019 - 16:40) *
Nothing suspicious--Council is overworked dealing with appeals rather than potholes!

Hackney Council are making on average £22 per mintue from this location based on their reply on 9th May

12655 tickets since 21st Jan,2019

93 days of active days (15 x Saturdays only 4 hours, excludes all Sundays)

606 total active hours

20.88 tickets per hour

£65 per ticket.

20.88 x £65 / 60 Min = £22.62 per mintue

Based on https://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/mare-...cator-1-5923790

About 18% of PCNs from Mare St left turn had been appealed, applying that here, that is about 2277 tickets, 6% win rate would mean about 136 PCNs have been overturned, little over 1%

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.