Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TFL red route - no images
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
justadisplayname
Have a look at the description, I’m confused as to where this happened and there seems to be no images on the PCN or website. I think the first step is to ask for evidence ?

Incandescent
Photos are not a legal requirement, and if you get to London Tribunals on the basis "it worn't my car, guv", you'll have to show why, bearing mind they have your registration number. The PCN is a Regulation 10 PCN served because the CEO was preparing one to serve to the car or driver, but the driver drove off before this could be done. Since the Traffic Management Act 2004, drive-aways are not longer a "Get out of jail free" card.
justadisplayname
QUOTE (Incandescent @ Sat, 4 May 2019 - 12:52) *
Photos are not a legal requirement, and if you get to London Tribunals on the basis "it worn't my car, guv", you'll have to show why, bearing mind they have your registration number. The PCN is a Regulation 10 PCN served because the CEO was preparing one to serve to the car or driver, but the driver drove off before this could be done. Since the Traffic Management Act 2004, drive-aways are not longer a "Get out of jail free" card.

Without evidence how can I remember exactly where I was on that road. I drive on that road nearly everyday. The time
Says 18:18 to 18:18. That could mean I stopped for just 1 second for any reason which currently I do not remember. I didn’t even see any officers. There’s even times where I can see a parking bay about to be open after a car leaving so I park behind it so I can enter the parking bay. Without evidence I cannot back myself
Incandescent
QUOTE (justadisplayname @ Sat, 4 May 2019 - 13:06) *
QUOTE (Incandescent @ Sat, 4 May 2019 - 12:52) *

Without evidence how can I remember exactly where I was on that road. I drive on that road nearly everyday. The time
Says 18:18 to 18:18. That could mean I stopped for just 1 second for any reason which currently I do not remember. I didn’t even see any officers. There’s even times where I can see a parking bay about to be open after a car leaving so I park behind it so I can enter the parking bay. Without evidence I cannot back myself

Well, I've told you how it works, you just have to work within those boundaries if you want to submit representations. It's that or pay-up, sorry to have to say it. What you have to do in your reps is to state you have no recollection of stopping at all, and the location on that street is not specific enough to support the allegation. You therefore request the PCN be cancelled. If they reject you, (as they inevitably will), you have the option of taking the matter to London Tribunals, but the discount option is lost if you do this. Having said that, there is no increase in potential cost, only the PCN penalty would be payavble if you lost (£130)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.