Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCN sent from Solicitor Ignore?
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
liroy
Received this letter dont know what the next step?

What the reason I should put in the BOX D?

When I receive the letters from the company to pay for penalty I sent a letter with an explanation that only landlord can charge me for parking(mane was not included)
Jlc
It's a genuine letter before claim - a claim will follow.

Hard to comment without knowing the circumstances.

Sounds like residential parking - what does your lease say about parking?
liroy
I do not have the permit to park there
paulajayne
What does your lease say about parking?
ostell
So what do the signs say? Permit holders only? Photo would help
liroy
At this location, everywhere is this sign. But my creditor is PPS...

ostell
OK so if you are not authorised then you do not ahve a contract to park and therefore there can be no breach of that contact.

Now find the lease and what it says about parking.
Redivi
You've left the reference number on the letter

Some obvious points for Box D:

Private Parking Solutions does not have a contract to manage parking at the location
Private Parking Solutions does not display any signs at the location
Your lease grants an absolute right to park that does not require you to display a permit
Any contract that PPS may have is unlawful and amounts to derogation from grant
Private Parking Solutions has not paid a debt collector £60 for each Parking Notice
Private Parking Solutions has not met the requirements of the Protection of Freedoms Act to recover payment from the registered keeper

Also fill in Box I:

You want:

Copies of the Parking Notices and all subsequent correspondence
Evidence of its contract with the landowner or its agent including its capacity to take legal action in accordance with its Code of Practice
Evidence that its contract was approved by at least
Photographs of the signs and a map of their location
Is the demand founded on a contractual charge, a breach of contract or trespass ?
The date or dates when the company applied to the DVLA for details of the registered keeper
An explanation why it issued the Parking Notices when signs for a different company are displayed
Evidence that the debt collector charges were invoiced and paid
liroy
Thank You So Much REDIVI You are LIFE SAVER!!!

QUOTE (Redivi @ Thu, 2 May 2019 - 22:44) *
You've left the reference number on the letter

Some obvious points for Box D:

Private Parking Solutions does not have a contract to manage parking at the location
Private Parking Solutions does not display any signs at the location
Your lease grants an absolute right to park that does not require you to display a permit
Any contract that PPS may have is unlawful and amounts to derogation from grant
Private Parking Solutions has not paid a debt collector £60 for each Parking Notice
Private Parking Solutions has not met the requirements of the Protection of Freedoms Act to recover payment from the registered keeper

Also fill in Box I:

You want:

Copies of the Parking Notices and all subsequent correspondence
Evidence of its contract with the landowner or its agent including its capacity to take legal action in accordance with its Code of Practice
Evidence that its contract was approved by at least
Photographs of the signs and a map of their location
Is the demand founded on a contractual charge, a breach of contract or trespass ?
The date or dates when the company applied to the DVLA for details of the registered keeper
An explanation why it issued the Parking Notices when signs for a different company are displayed
Evidence that the debt collector charges were invoiced and paid

Thank You So Much!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.