Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birmingham city council
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Hibb8880
I have appealed to Birmingham city council as the evidence clearly shows my car not in a bus lane. Im dyslexic and dyspraxic.but my driving is never affected by this. Im currently unemployed homeless and been signed off work with stress. I have just recieved a call from my dad saying I have ti pay £98. Or they are going to send bailiffs.
cp8759
You need to show us all the paperwork, some guidance is available here http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=125502

You might want to consider asking friends or family to help you if you're unable to do so yourself.
DancingDad
You need to get us some paperwork.
£98 sounds like an Order for Recovery.
Which needs to be dealt with.
Nothing to panic on if you sent a challenge but you also need to confirm that no answer to your challenge was received.

I assume with the homeless comment that your vehicle is registered to Dad's address and that post goes there ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.