Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parking here for past 27 year and now PCN
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Katherine33
Hello.. I am very new to this and hope the PCN come out as my son attached them for me.
We ..our neighbors as well are being targeted by traffic wardens.
Previously had PCN for the for car but appealed it and nothing since..no acknowledgement. I tried same with van.. exact same circumstances but they rejected.
My neighbour went to Court and Judge ruled in his favour but I think it was the amount of years we have been parking here and never caused any obstruction.
Now we are being blitzed again but not the neighbour who went all the way to Court.
This latest ticket he handed to my son..not on the car .
What can we do as seldom room to park on street and leaving our carriageway empty.. makes no sense as more cars now than nearly 30 year ago but no explanation.
Notice the words for the contravention has changed from the van since our neigbour went went to Court.
Advice really appreciated. I hope this is posted correctly and I wish I could send you the photos so you can see but maybe you might be able to see the latest for the car under the PCN number.
PASTMYBEST
We need to see all of the PCN it does not look to be well printed also any challenge you made the rejection if any and all of the notice to owner. plus the council photos and a GSV link.
stamfordman
The current PCN is for parking across a dropped footway of some kind. The previous one was for parking on pavement or verge. Are there two cases in play here or is the older one resolved?

Put pics on https://imgbb.com or such like.
DancingDad
Could do with seeing a location.
Can you link to streetview and any CEO photos ?

I suspect somewhere round here ?
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.558111,0....3312!8i6656
And that people are parking on the "crossover" through the hedges ??
And that son was parked on the carriageway but in front of the same ??
Fairies
Thank you all and sorry but has taken me ages to understand how to use this.Yes Dancing Dan that is the correct area..directly across road by grey Peugot..
I hope you can see photos, please let me know.Many thanks to you all who answered me.The first one I posted is resolved in the case we appealed it some 6 months ago and heard nothing so we continued to park there.The 2nd one dated 6th April has to be answered by Sat and the last HA2VO one only came in the post yesterday. TO B
Neil B
QUOTE (Fairies @ Wed, 17 Apr 2019 - 11:02) *
The first one I posted is resolved in the case we appealed it some 6 months ago and heard nothing so we continued to park there.

Not hearing anything doesn't mean it's resolved ?
Fairies
Stamfordaman..the first one we appealed in October and heard nothing since.
The other one you refer to is on a dropped type of footpath between the main footpath outside the gate and the main road..as Dancing Dan said the layout of this road is very unique.I have since located Title Deeds and looks like we own the so called footpath[which we put in ourselves or rather reinstated when we refurb the house] This is where we park car/van over all the years and yes you could say the front wheels go on the main road but surely if we parked across our drive/footpath it would not provide any further and we are allowed to do this.
This new HA2VO i have never heard of but says we deliberately and Wilfully obstructed Highway-with vehicle as I said overhanging the Footway.
Neil B
QUOTE (Fairies @ Wed, 17 Apr 2019 - 15:53) *

Check the status of that one online, to start with.
Neil B
QUOTE (Neil B @ Wed, 17 Apr 2019 - 16:13) *
QUOTE (Fairies @ Wed, 17 Apr 2019 - 15:53) *

Check the status of that one online, to start with.

And the status is?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.