Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parking ticket to wrong address & never seen a sign
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
terom
All,

I have received the below Parking Charge Notice from ParkingEye and was wondering if anybody has experience with the following (and what to do).

Below some facts:
1. they are charging me £ 100 for a simple drop off of my son to a birthday party (industrial area at 'flip out').
2. I have not seen any sign that I have to pay or register my car when entering the area (at website of 'flip out': it's free of charge in case would have registered)
3. If I would have paid this £ 100 before 15 February I get a 'discount' of £ 40
4. They sent the parking notice to the wrong address (moved in November 2018 to new address while this notice has been sent to old address in February 2019)
5. As they sent this notice to the wrong address I would never have been in a position to pay on time
6. For the same reason, I am also too late to appeal as they gave me 28 days from their initial correspondence.

Hopefully somebody has some experience and can help me.

I have uploaded the received charge.

Many thanks in advance!!!!
John
Ollyfrog
1st thing - edit your post so as not to give any indication who was driving. The driver stopped etc.

2nd - Check your V5 - have you told DVLA of your new address?
ostell
3rd Some photos of the signs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.