Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wrong reg on ticket
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
earthshayker
hi i got a parking ticket and just noticed the reg is wrong the tickets got EX***** but my car is EY***** the car make and colour is correct anyway i rang them and they said that the ticket is not valid but she needs to write in proving that the reg is wrong they want me to send a copy of my logbook in order for them to cancel the ticket
is this a trick to get the correct details? the ticket was issued by tower hamlets council and a freind said they sometimes take photos so if i ignore the ticket they could still trace my address.
any advice wiould be great
thanks
peterb
QUOTE (earthshayker @ Wed, 5 Jul 2006 - 11:46) *
i rang them and they said that the ticket is not valid but she needs to write in proving that the reg is wrong they want me to send a copy of my logbook in order for them to cancel the ticket
is this a trick to get the correct details? the ticket was issued by tower hamlets council and a freind said they sometimes take photos so if i ignore the ticket they could still trace my address.

Why should you run around correcting their errors.
They're taking the p.

If reg is wrong, any further ticket probably/should not get to you and is invalid.
They sometimes takes photos, but probably haven't.

Why not wait & see, then you can tell them where to go.

peterb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.