Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parking ticket
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Princess Den
I parked in a car park bought my parking ticket placed it on my dash board and closed the door ticket was right side up however, got my diabled mum out of the passenger side closed the car door ticket blew upside down as it was extremely windy on this particular day on arriving back to my car from a bank visit had been issued with a penalty ticket for it being upside down appealed against it but have been rejected I must pay £25 before December 31st or £50 after please help
hcandersen
Post the PCN, both sides with all details less PCN number and VRM, your challenge, their reply, the ticket, both sides, and their photos.

Was the ticket visible on the dashboard in the car, albeit with the reverse side showing?

Did you submit the ticket with your challenge?

Who is the registered keeper of the car and are their details current with DVLA?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.