Hiya guys,

Just abit of background, unfortunately, I didn't find about this site until too late and already replied to my NIP without a PACE statement. However, I did request photos from the alleged incident to determine my own speed although I was only issued with 1 photo. After requesting further photos again, they took their sweet-time in replying to me so my only choice was to bend over and take it like a man and admit liability. This was mainly because I accept I was doing more than the limit (50 limit) as I was overtaking but dont believe I was going as fast they said I was (63mph).

Almost a week and a half after I admitted liability (and 3 weeks after I had requested the additional photos) they finally manage to put together a few coherent sentences advising that they are unable to release additional photographs to compare with my offence as this would mean divulging information about a third party which would breach the DPA. (I assume they mean the car I over took) - Also they remind me that I've already discharged my liability by way of payment of the fine.. blah blah blah. - I'm not fussed anymore about not being able to clear my name if I was going slower however, I just want to prove the the LTI-2020 gave an incorrect reading or wasn't being used properly.

This seems all too convenient for them not to send further photos AFTER I had to admit liability also why couldn't they have blanked out the other 3rd party's details and sent the photo to me?

Heres a copy of the first photo they sent for anyone to make headway of this situation:-