Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pcn01
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Sirlozzy
I have received a pcn01 for parking in a place outside of work I have been parking for over a year now without problems, I have a picture provided and wondered is this worth contesting. Thanks in advance for any opinions.

Click to view attachment
stamfordman
Yellow lines control the road up to property boundaries so depends on status of verge but don't look good. Post the PCN and show google street view.
Incandescent
Need to see the PCN, but the double-yellow line applies as far as the hedge, and your halfway into the area covered by the DYL. The only possible appeal, (if the PCN doesn't contain fatal errors), is "legitimate expectation". You have parked there for over a year without penalty so have legitimate expectation of being able to park there without penalty. However, you'd likely have to take them to adjudication for a decision as almost all councils will deny the concept of "legit expectation", (they make more money that way says cynical me)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.