Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bus lane
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Maisie1950
Hi after advise I have been visiting my mother in hospital who was very ill and we had a week of end of life treatment. I have been visiting on a daily basis and have used a route which I have used when visiting the hospital over the years. To day I received a bus lane road ticket and on checking on foot I have clearly gone down a road which is a bus road. My problem is that I have carried out the same journey for over ten days and am now worried about a ticket each way for ten days. I have made a bad mistake is it worth me appealing if and when I get all the tickets?.hope I have posted in correct section.
peterguk
Wrong forum.

Press "report" and ask a mod to move to correct forum.

Also post up all sides of PCN, and a link to the video.
PASTMYBEST
post the PCN, Is it oldchurch rise?
cp8759
QUOTE (Maisie1950 @ Tue, 2 Oct 2018 - 20:41) *
Hi after advise I have been visiting my mother in hospital who was very ill and we had a week of end of life treatment. I have been visiting on a daily basis and have used a route which I have used when visiting the hospital over the years. To day I received a bus lane road ticket and on checking on foot I have clearly gone down a road which is a bus road. My problem is that I have carried out the same journey for over ten days and am now worried about a ticket each way for ten days. I have made a bad mistake is it worth me appealing if and when I get all the tickets?.hope I have posted in correct section.

You need to upload the paperwork so we can give you proper advice. Use imgur.com to upload the images and post a link on here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.