Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Previous Parking Tickets - HELP plz
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
rawbsoup
Hey newbie here!

I am helping my brother out. He has had 9 tickets in the past ( including one clamp / removal ) he got 4 refunded but there is still fair bit of money paid out on the other tickets especially the one for the removal £175!!

I requested DPA on the vehicle; received a copy of the history.

Can I request a refund on these previous tickets?

If so ... has anyone made a template??

Cheers all advice very much welcome
peterb
QUOTE (rawbsoup @ Mon, 26 Jun 2006 - 19:58) *
Hey newbie here!

I am helping my brother out. He has had 9 tickets in the past ( including one clamp / removal ) he got 4 refunded but there is still fair bit of money paid out on the other tickets especially the one for the removal £175!!

I requested DPA on the vehicle; received a copy of the history.

Can I request a refund on these previous tickets?

If so ... has anyone made a template??

Cheers all advice very much welcome

Where are you & what were tickets issued for ??

You've had 4 tickets refunded on what basis ??

I wish it was as easy as sending a simple letter to get all money I paid in the past refunded.
Somehow I don't think Council operation of Controlled Parking Zones would last too long,
if it was as easy as that.

peterb
rawbsoup
They are issued on a mix of things but the thing is the contravention is wrong on all of them! Surely can argue this start a moneyclaim then they pay??

Cancelled previous on the basis that wasn't on residents bay but actually a parking space etc
rawbsoup
I will carry this through if I could get some advice. I helped my brother get all ALL his fines back by issuing court action helping others too!! ( yes donated each time )

Just want advice and templates or something......
patdavies
QUOTE (rawbsoup @ Tue, 27 Jun 2006 - 12:10) *
I will carry this through if I could get some advice. I helped my brother get all ALL his fines back by issuing court action helping others too!! ( yes donated each time )

Just want advice and templates or something......

Since crystal balls are fictional, tthe chances of you getting any meaningful advice without providing the relevant facts is very, very slim
rawbsoup
I'm new to this, I have one of the tickets but don't have copies of the others. Is it possible to recover previous tickets or what?

The one ticket I do have is incorrect due to the issue date not being on it I read that much! lol

Tha\nks
DW190
QUOTE (rawbsoup @ Tue, 27 Jun 2006 - 12:40) *
I'm new to this, I have one of the tickets but don't have copies of the others. Is it possible to recover previous tickets or what?

The one ticket I do have is incorrect due to the issue date not being on it I read that much! lol

Tha\nks

If you write to the council concerned with the registration details of your vehicle and request details of payments you have made to them, they should be able to provide you with the info.

If they don't provide it send the same request with a cheque for £10.00 and inform them that it is ubject Access request Under Section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998 and for them to provide copies of all data filed both manually and electronically.

You can also check the councils registration with the Information Commissioner identifying the data they keep and for what purpose.
rawbsoup
I have done that, i've got a copy of all previous tickets. It's just how do I go about getting the money back. Oh and they only sent me a list of tickets with some codes?
DW190
QUOTE (rawbsoup @ Tue, 27 Jun 2006 - 22:47) *
I have done that, i've got a copy of all previous tickets. It's just how do I go about getting the money back. Oh and they only sent me a list of tickets with some codes?

If the PNC's have errors just go through the process like you did to get the others refunded.

Without having all the details of the PNC's makes it impossible for anyone to advise on the contents of claim for refund.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.