Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 16 Parking Tickets
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Parking-Ticket
Hi guys,

I have a good one here...

Hunter Forest & Co, (402533) are attempting to recover an apparent debt of over £4500 for an apparent 16 parking tickets. They wrote to me in the past and addressed the letter to me but in using the wrong initial for my first name. I wrote back to them and told them they had made an error.

They then wrote back to me using the correct initial and called me saying I owe over £4500 for these tickets. I wrote back and asked for them to produce photographic evidence of the offences.

Just recieved a letter this morning from them, by the way it's took two months for them to respond.

Here is what I got...

Balance DUE £294.51.

Two photographs,

One of a vehicle that I have never owned.

One of I vehicle I have owned that is clearly on double yellows and copy's of 14 tickets with the latest being dated the 26/04/05.

I have read somewhere that tickets must display not only the offence time and date ie...

From: 21:10 To: 21:15 on 05/01/04 but the actual issue date as well.

Can any one give any advice on this matter asap please.

Many thanks,

A
peterb
Why are they suddenly trying to recover on 16 tickets ??

When were the tickets issued & over what period ??

peterb
Parking-Ticket
They have been trying to recover for about 6 months and the tickets where issued between 2003 / 2004.

As I said earlier though... No issue dates visible. The cars where registered at a different address than the one where they are trying to recover from and some of the tickets have some real obvious errors on them...

Here is one...

Start Time - 09:50 End Time 10:05.

At Location - 1/2 Hour Park. In other words the ticket was issued for parking in a half hour restricted area for 15 minutes.

Here's Another...

Same Vehicle Booked On 2/03/03 - Excise Licence - 12/03 yet when it was booked on 30/05/03 the Excise Licence was 06/03.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.