Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBC PCN's and N2O
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
johnjames
PCN + N2O

The NBC have issued a press release that their PCN's comply. Also I have found that the N2O is also full of mistakes. The one here took 5 days to get through the post and states delivered.
Also not on the PCN's they DONT include the RTA 1991 as amended but they do on the N2O.
I need to challenge this but they wont ticket the car! GRRRRR I had two PA's look at the car today and drive on when they checked the reg!
Anyone from Northampton who has a PCN would help them with this! Regards <removed by moderator>
Philwalker_wba
Quote from the attached PCN.

"it is a criminal offcence to remove or interfere with this notice"

Just out of curiosity, what offence is committed if say a passer by removed all the PCN's they saw, as its a decriminalised operator you arn't obstructing the police, so what offence are you committing.
DW190
QUOTE (Philwalker_wba @ Tue, 20 Jun 2006 - 00:56) *
Quote from the attached PCN.

"it is a criminal offcence to remove or interfere with this notice"

Just out of curiosity, what offence is committed if say a passer by removed all the PCN's they saw, as its a decriminalised operator you arn't obstructing the police, so what offence are you committing.

If it is your intention to permanently deprive someone of their property it would be theft.

Other than that I would think it was trespass which is a civil matter.
Clear Skies
I need to challenge this but they wont ticket the car! GRRRRR I had two PA's look at the car today and drive on when they checked the reg!

Ill swop registrations with you ! seriously, can u use wife or friends car for the day ?

rgds

I will be in the town ist week of July, if you have no one by then.. give me a pm..

rgds
DW190
Anyone from Northampton who has a PCN would help them with this! Regards <removed by moderator>

Have you thought of trying a statement of liability like hire companies use. The liability then passes to the statement maker as if he was the owner of the vehicle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.