Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 58mph in 50 zone
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Zoooooni
Last year August I was given four points and 635 pounds fine for speeding 101mph on m25 . Today I have received another notice for speeding at 58mph on motorway where limit was 50 due to roadworks . Will they offer me course or will I get points again . Asking S really don’t want points as I drive 100 miles everyday . Please advise .
BaggieBoy
Assuming you haven't done in a course in the last 3 years and the offence was not in Scotland, then a course should be offered.
The Rookie
Previous offences dealt with without you taking a course are not in the list of criteria published (and evidence suggests they do follow those criteria) for offering a course.

AIUI this will be the regular speed awareness course so you would still be allowed to take a managed motorway and a 20mph limit course within the next three years.
Zoooooni
QUOTE (The Rookie @ Mon, 16 Apr 2018 - 07:55) *
Previous offences dealt with without you taking a course are not in the list of criteria published (and evidence suggests they do follow those criteria) for offering a course.

AIUI this will be the regular speed awareness course so you would still be allowed to take a managed motorway and a 20mph limit course within the next three years.

Thank you for replies . Sorry I didn’t get the last line can you please explain to me what does it mean by taking a managed motorway and 20mph limit course . Thanks once again
nosferatu1001
That you can still take 2 other courses relating to excess speeed, if you get caught on them. One course is for managed motorways, the other is for 20mph limits.
Zoooooni
Thank you ! Much Appreciated
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.