Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NO ENTRY SIGN IN CARDIGAN STREET - TOWER HAMLET E3 5HT
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Seagul
Hi guys

There is a no entry sign in cardigan street tower hamlet near the end of the street while prohibiting the right turn with a sign just before the end of street. Actually the no entry sign displaying a camera sign board as well. Do you guys think that there shouldn't be any camera if someone's drives through the no entry sign but didn't turn right as prohibited with another sign board next to no entry sign and then driver turn left. Anyone have that experience.
stamfordman
If you have a PCN post it and give the Google street view.
Seagul
No pcn arrive yet. After doing google street view there is no camera found from back but only found a camera just beginning of next street but not sure whether it covers the cardigan street too from front. Does camera take picture/record from the back of the car or front as well?
stamfordman
Don't know - you'll find out I guess. What did you do?

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.533051,-0.0...3312!8i6656
Seagul
Yes I already done that and you can also see that on one hand they ask for no entry but next to it prohibit only right turn means left turn is possible. It easily confuse anyone that the street is closed for those who wanting to turn right. Isn't it?
stamfordman
Not sure that end bit is actually marked as one way. But driving through the no entry signs is obviously wrong.
Seagul
Has anyone ever got pcn there. I found it one case but it was in 2009 so not found any case afterwards after Google search.
stamfordman
Stop worrying for now and come back if you get a PCN.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.