Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: red route parking ticket
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
joetow
hello all i recieved a red route parking ticket in the post it was last year december 2017 i was making a delivery in my little sooty van stopped in a boxed area on a red route i was no more then 5 minutes wot i dont understand is why is there boxed areas on red routes if you cant stop inside them to do deliveries etc am i missing somethink otherwise wot is the point of actually having these boxes on a re route the pcn came in the post can i chellenge it or do i pay it i think its unfair tbh ? regards joetow
stamfordman
Post the PCN and and the location on Google Street View.

Use a pic site for pics and post links.
DastardlyDick
QUOTE (joetow @ Mon, 8 Jan 2018 - 05:47) *
hello all i recieved a red route parking ticket in the post it was last year december 2017 i was making a delivery in my little sooty van stopped in a boxed area on a red route i was no more then 5 minutes wot i dont understand is why is there boxed areas on red routes if you cant stop inside them to do deliveries etc am i missing somethink otherwise wot is the point of actually having these boxes on a re route the pcn came in the post can i chellenge it or do i pay it i think its unfair tbh ? regards joetow

As above, post up the PCN with Reg. No. and PCN No. obscured/redacted, but with location, time etc. left visible and a GSV reference please.

The boxes are put there to allow parking or loading, but some - those painted in red - are only available at certain times (usually 10 - 4 but other variants can apply).
joetow
how do you upload pictures to this site its not letting me upload the pcn for some strange reason ?
stamfordman
"Use a pic site for pics and post links."

such as Flickr
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.