Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Camden Hatton Garden PCN parked with a valid Blue Badge
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
daby101
I parked on Hatton Garden today in a bay at 10:30 and displayed my blue badge with the correct time set. The parking sign indicated 2 hours and i returned to a PCN Contravention code 11. issued at 10:42

Having looked on the Camden website it looks like I was in the "Green Zone" and hence needed a Grren Permit in addition to my Blue Badge.

Attached photos of PCN, Signage and Blue Badge with sensitive data redacted as a PDF

I presume I have no option but to pay the £40

David
Incandescent
Well, looking at their website, it seems to get a Green Badge you must either live in the Green Badge zone, work in the zone, or study in it, (as well as being disabled, of course). Do you do any of these ? If not then you cannot get a Green Badge. PCN says parked without paying, so you actually seem to have parked in a P&D bay, so could have just paid for parking. The only thing is, if you don't live in Camden how do you know about the Green Badge zone ? Are there signs, or is it referred to in your Blue Badge conditions pamphlet issued by the council who issued the BB to you.

Why not submit informal reps stating you knew nothing about the Green Badge zone as you are from <where ?>
daby101
Thank you for the advice
biggrin.gif
I had the PCN cancelled today due to my unfamiliarity of the Green badge scheme that applies in the area but is not directly quoted on the signs

attached the PDF (Redacted)

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.