Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pcn27 dropped curb
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
mattm156
Hi guys just want some quick advice please as I have to respond to the pcn tomorrow, admittingly I was in a rush to make a train and parked the first space I saw I didn't see the dropped kerb and admittinngly I have parked in front of it, wonder if there's anyway to get out of paying it?😂
stamfordman
We can't possibly say without seeing the council's pictures and the location, and also the PCN.
John U.K.
Without some details it is impossible to give eaningful advice.
as usual, for best advice post up PCN (both sides) any cpouncil photos and a GSV (Goog;le Street View) link to the location.
For how to post docs and photos try this:
Also post up a GSV (Google Street View) link to the location.
Try this:
Do not attach docs/photos, but use this method:
Some are having problems with Tinypic at the moment... try Flickr, where the BBcodes are concealed behind the curly arrow for sharing.

Photo or scan. see http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=36858&st=0
for how to do it. I use Tinypic for stage 2 with no problems. Thera are other sites, such as Flickr, which enable you to paste the BBCodes into your post here.
STAGE 1 takes care of resizing. If you use Tinypic for Stage 2, on the left each image in Tinypic is a list of links. Highlight and copy the entire link 'for forums' from the list for each image - beginning with IMG and ending /IMG (include all the square brackets [ ] ), and paste each link into your post. Each copied and pasted link will embed a thumbnail link in your post.

Using the attachment method is not advised as it means quickly running out of attachment space.

Redact/obscure name, address, PCN number and reg.mark.
LEAVE IN all dates/times; precise location, Contravention code and description.
mattm156
Sorry guys I was having problems uploading the pictures initially when i commented and had trouble doing it so have only been able to upload them, the picture of my car parked isnt at the precise parking spot as i didnt think to take a picture there and then but it was that kerb and parked very similar, in addition it is located at apple orchard, swanley, sevenoaks council. Thank you for any advice in advance its appreciated!
stamfordman
We must see the council's pics. Go to its site and see if they are there.
mattm156
In addition ignore my personal picture on original post i have the council's pictures :

QUOTE (stamfordman @ Tue, 19 Sep 2017 - 16:53) *
We must see the council's pics. Go to its site and see if they are there.

Pit says my attached files (pics) are larger than the available space?
stamfordman
Is that the only pic? Doesn't look good - is there one sideways on?

Looks like here and it would be a clear contravention over the pedestrian crossing:

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.3931547,0.1...3312!8i6656

Use a site such as Flickr for more pics.
mattm156
i have more pics from the council but it says my attached files (pics) are larger than the available space? What about if I e-mail you them? or any other way round it? thanks for your help so far mate (sorry just seen you mention flickr i'll have a look)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.