Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VERY WORRIED! - NOIP. - Could loose Job now.
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Rickyates
Good day people!

i have just come in today from work to Find a NOIP on my floor! - i cant belive it! - this is just soo unfair!

ok, now first of all, the date of the aleged offence was 6th April 2006. - it's now may 15th,
im led to belive this has to be notified within 14 days of the offence.

now the noip says i was doing excl.gif 77mph in a 60. - i find this very hard to belive. and it says they have video evidence to support it.

i am a company car driver, it was my company car. - COuld have been one of the other engineers, as we basicaly have 1 car issued to us for Ease of my company in tracking things like this. but we all drive one anothers cars etc...

this was on the A92 Melvile lodges, to tay bridge... basicaly - Glenrothes to dundee.

i am very worried, as fairness wont come into it, i have NO faith in the justicse system as i was recently convicted of a speeding offence, Wrongly. (BOTH officers admitted they could have been using there radar gun wrongly) but the judge saw fit to do me anyway! angry.gif

ANY help or ADVICE would be very welcomed. biggrin.gif

also, the letter in MCN wont apply north of the border as PACE is not up here? - am i right in suggesting that?
Mika
QUOTE (Rickyates @ Mon, 15 May 2006 - 13:53) *
ANY help or ADVICE would be very welcomed. biggrin.gif

Please visit the READ ME FIRST section (Click Here), answer all the questions in the NIP Wizard, and then post the Wizard's output back here to enable us to help you.
Rickyates
in Relation to Questions 1-10,

here they are!

1. The name of the Constabulary: Fife.
2. Date of the offence: 6th april 2006
3. Date of the NIP: date of issue is 12th may 2006
4. Date you received the NIP: 15th may 2006
5. Location of offence (exact location as it appears on the NIP: important): a92, melvile lodges to tay bridge.
6. Was the NIP addressed to you?: yes
7. Was the NIP sent by first class post, second class or recorded delivery?: postmarked, 1st class i belive.
8. Are you the Registered Keeper of the vehicle concerned (is your name and address on the V5/V5C)? If not then what is your relationship with the vehicle?: not my car, company car.
9. How many current points do you have? : 3 at moment.
10. Provide a description of events (if you know what happened) telling us as much about the incident as possible - some things that may seem trivial to you may be important, so don't leave anything out. Please do not post personal details for obvious reasons.: Camera van, Side of Road, i seen it as soon as i came into view of it!, prob about 2 km away. checked speedo, following in line of traffic,

Hope this is of some use!
fnarfnar
QUOTE (Rickyates @ Mon, 15 May 2006 - 13:53) *
Good day people!

i have just come in today from work to Find a NOIP on my floor! - i cant belive it! - this is just soo unfair!

ok, now first of all, the date of the aleged offence was 6th April 2006. - it's now may 15th,
im led to belive this has to be notified within 14 days of the offence.

Only if you're the registered keeper of the vehicle. From what you've mentioned (it being a company car) the chances of this are slim. The first NIP would've gone either to the lease company, or your own company. They'd have filled in the details, eventually seeing you with a NIP this morning.

Fnarfnar
firefly
Hi ricky,

In your shoes, I'd read this thread and think about going unsigned.
Rickyates
Great work!

thanks i shall look at this all very clsely!!

the fife Facists, are the worst i have plenty of run in's with them, Got off with a few too!

any other things you may suggest at this point? - or shall i just sit back and wait? i usually ignore the first NIP, as they usually send it 2 times before you get a threatning letter!

in the Good words of Arnie, - i'll be back! blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.