Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Disabled Bay - Council Property
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
daveycmc
angry.gif mad.gif

I received a parking ticket written out by the local police force (Strathclyde Police, Scotland) for parking in a disabled bay. I was under the impression that if you had a disabled badge on display that you were then entitled to park there. It is obvious that the over zealous officer missed this badge in his (or her) haste to post said ticket and waddle-off before any confrontation could ensue.

How do I go about getting this rescinded? Do I send a letter with a copy of my badge and number to the address that is on the ticket explaining that there was a disabled badge on display? Or is there another way to handle this?

Thanks.
crystal
Hi,

Generally if you write in with the badge number it will be cancelled. they do miss them. Mind you I had a ticket as the disabled badge was not properly displayed, it was upside down wacko.gif , I got than cancelled too!

Regards
C
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.