Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCN driving on Hales Street, Whittle Arch, Coventry 8/10/16
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
ninip
Click to view attachment

I received a PCN today and I was unaware I had entered this bus lane. It was the first and only time I had driven through Coventry and remember being confused at the road system plus the road works but did not intentionally enter the bus lane.

I have never received even a parking fine in 25 years of driving round the country and I wonder if the road markings are to blame? I would be grateful for any information. Thanks
Incandescent
Please post up the PCN as per usual for this forum. Blank out the PCN Number and address and car details. Leave everything else in.

If you look on the threads listing, you'll see there is already a thread running for this location, so keep an eye on that one. It looks as though this is a new feature in Coventry or they have just installed cameras to get the money rolling in.
ninip
Thank you I hope I've figured it out.
PASTMYBEST
QUOTE (ninip @ Fri, 4 Nov 2016 - 20:42) *
Thank you I hope I've figured it out.

We need to see all the pcn all pages. there are many errors also try and get the video lets try and see what signage is there
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.