Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP WITH MILL COLLECTIONS
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
Chef123
Hi guys

So recently I was taken to court by the infamous mill collections I prepared my defence with the help of HTO87 (who I can't thank enough) and won, now this is only the tip of the iceberg as I have more court dates pending with mill for separate dates, now i need some advice do you guys think that mill will still go ahead with these or do you think they will drop them (as they are identical to the one I won) I was also wondering if I should send them a cease and desist letter? If so is there a template one on here somewhere or can someone kindly help me draft one? Any help will be much appreciated, thank you
cabbyman
This sounds like a cease and desist opportunity and to ask the court for additional costs/damages for vexatious action.

Others, more knowledgeable, will advise but it could get interesting!
nosferatu1001
Indeed, you should lalso have asked the court to toss those claims as well. They cannot file identicial seperate claims, they MUST combine into one.

Theyre attempting to claim mor filing fees, basically.

Cease and desist. You otherwise MUST continue with teh LIVE CLAIMS against you. Dont jsut ASSUME anythign - until you get a notice of discontinuance etc

WRite to them, state

1) you will be aware claim XXXXX was recently dismissed due to Y reason
2) All your claims suffer the same fundamental flaw. You give them 7 days to serve a notice of discontuinance for every other claim, after which you will be forced to expend more time and ask the court to strike the claims due to 1) above. You wil then ask for exemplary costs, pointing out the costs incurred and unreasonable behaviour.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.