Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: parking ticket boooo hoooo booooo
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
bowtime
Hi could do with some advice I got a ticket for parking in a so called restricted area,I didn't do an appeal I just ignored all the letters from drp then zenith the date issue of the ntk was on the 06/01/2016,the contravention date was 12/11/2015 which is 56 days ,on the actual pcn the warden dated it the 15/11/15 which would make it 59 days ,as I understand they have to contact you within 56 days is that correct, I now have a threatening letter from bw legal and it's worrying me now advice much appreciated thanks.

nosferatu1001
Stop giving clues as to the drivers identity. State "the driver"

Edit your post now

You have looked at other bw legal threads, yes, so you are aware there are two types of wording, and what each means? Remember not all information will be in your thread
ostell
So it would appear that they have failed to meet the requirements of POFA to hold the KEEPER liable. The date of RECEIPT by the registered keeper is the important date, not the date on the NTK. They have to allow at least 2 days for delivery so failure all round. They currently don't know the driver so they are up the creek unless you tell them.

SchoolRunMum
Google search 'BW Legal £54' to find loads of threads on here and MSE parking forum about that letter. Copy from the replies you will find on all the other similar threads.
bowtime
So would I be best writing to bw legal on the lines of your claim on me as keeper of vehicle abcd is denied. your client abc Ltd failed to deliver the ntk within 56 days,so has failed with pofa 2012.has I have passed the the letter to the driver as I was asked in the ntk.at that point I have discharged any responsibility I may have had.as there is no keeper liability no debt is owed and nothing can be assumed.

nosferatu1001
You give the responses in other threads. Include that you require them to cease processing your data, and their client, as they have no reasonable cause to do so. You have never consented to your PII being processed by them, and in any event any possible consent has now been withdrawn. You require them to treat this as a section 10 notice under the DPA, and respond within 21 days confirming they have ceased data processing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.