Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forgotten Packing Ticket
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
VeryAngryMan
Hello,

Got a parking ticket from the council in Glasgow about 2 months ago. The times were really short outside a museum, i think it only gave 30 mins and wouldn't let me repark in Ringgo. I chanced it, reparked when i could but came back to a stickey. Huffed and puffed about how crap it was and tucked it in the glovey there and then.

Anyway i forgot about it until the other day. It's been well over the 28 days ( i think it's been about 2 and a half months since the ticket) but i haven't heard anything. Normally my work will say they have a ticket for me and if i want to pay, but i haven't heard anything at all.

Should i keep quiet and hope they have ballsed up, or is it better to take action now on this one since it's a council ticket?
DancingDad
Wouldn't ignore.
Possibly notices have gone missing, possibly not sent yet.
Check on website if they have an online pay or challenge and see what value it is at.
StuartBu
QUOTE (VeryAngryMan @ Sun, 19 Jun 2016 - 17:19) *
Hello,

Got a parking ticket from the council in Glasgow about 2 months ago. The times were really short outside a museum, i think it only gave 30 mins and wouldn't let me repark in Ringgo. I chanced it, reparked when i could but came back to a stickey. Huffed and puffed about how crap it was and tucked it in the glovey there and then.

Anyway i forgot about it until the other day. It's been well over the 28 days ( i think it's been about 2 and a half months since the ticket) but i haven't heard anything. Normally my work will say they have a ticket for me and if i want to pay, but i haven't heard anything at all.

Should i keep quiet and hope they have ballsed up, or is it better to take action now on this one since it's a council ticket?

Is the V5 C in your employers name/ if so have you asked them if they have received anything?
glasgow_bhoy
What museum only allowed you 30 mins parking? I can't think of any P&D areas in Glasgow limited to 30 mins. Most are 2 hours min.

Kelvingrove & Riverside are either £1 for 4 hours flat rate IIRC.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.