Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know the answer for sure
FightBack Forums > Queries > Speeding and other Criminal Offences
Rickyrickyricky
Can any one tell me does the officer have to be in the van operating the camera as he was in the driver's seat also the doors at the back were closed and there was no camers sticking out can they still get you throught the blacked out glass
BaggieBoy
The camera is "manned", it has to be aimed and triggered by the operator.
peterguk
Your identical question in another thread has been answered here:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry1177545
Rickyrickyricky
I know im new on here r u sure they cant just set it up and sit back why camera does the work
southpaw82
Yes.
Rickyrickyricky
Been on google cant get straight information some say they cant get u though glass has to be sticking out some say can get u through glass wish i new 100% wether or not they got me also not sure if i was over 100 mph is that a ban for sure if i was. not worried about 3 points that will feel like a result

Anyone know for sure
peterguk
QUOTE (Rickyrickyricky @ Fri, 20 May 2016 - 19:33) *
Been on google cant get straight information

Anyone know for sure

You've had the answer here. rolleyes.gif
Rickyrickyricky
Petergut are you sure this is right has to be manned there were two in front of van that would say ive got away with it this time u think

Not to sound rude but do u know wat you talkjng about or is this just your opion r u guessing or r u 100%
peterguk
QUOTE (Rickyrickyricky @ Fri, 20 May 2016 - 19:41) *
Petergut are you sure this is right has to be manned there were two in front of van that would say ive got away with it this time u think

Not to sound rude but do u know wat you talkjng about or is this just your opion r u guessing or r u 100%

I am 100% correct in my statement - you've got your answer in this thread. FFS. rolleyes.gif
southpaw82
Asked and answered.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.