Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have access to UK traffipax speed camera installation and operational manual?
FightBack Forums > Queries > Technical Discussion of Enforcement Devices
Bentcop.biz
Rather than starting a new topic, i will ask here.

Is there a link to, or does anyone have a .pdf file for

The ~UK traffipax speed camera installation and operational manual from ROBOT or Traffic safety systems or from the police or home office?

I have the Aussie version of the manual.

thankyou.
peterguk
Your website designer needs to read "The Dummies Guide to the Apostrophe".

I assume username "humanerror" is also you?

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=94504
Bentcop.biz
Peterguk,

Most graciously and thankfully acknowledged.

Yes I do all my own work. I won an online photography competition in America... So I am experienced with the male hospitality and customs traditions.

Really friendly welcome. Thank you.

Grammar is not on my important persons list. Sorry. I did not achieve a degree. My English teacher only gave me an A because I went back and re checked all the spelling mistakes. Can you believe I got an A for my content?

Anyway...I go off topic.

No intention to Hijack a thread. It clearly said technical discussion of speed cameras.

I am not that dim am I? Forgive me.

Also, yes I am human error. I decided that ad my website has grown quite a bit and had quite a lot of television programs and television series and comedy shows dedicated to it, and in tribute and homage..

I thought I could. Do you a favour and get the fightback forums a bit of publicity by choosing a better fitting name that will link well for you and land you a better internet search result hit rate.

Obviously with the Police and crime commissioner poll approaching, many people could potentially be directed to the website when they are searching for PCC voting info.

Or if they are just looking for a dodgy lawyer, solicitor or CPS in disguise they might fancy calling by for a drag race?

Anyway... The police and crime commissioner votes are next month. So.. we could end up like Wiltshire with no speed cameras anywhere and all your hard work would be finished! Tada! Sorted!

Job done.

Check out www.choosemypcc.org.uk if you have not already had your voting card through the post?

As a side note the independent witness garotte thread looks interesting I must check it out.

I have written to the Home Office F.O.I. and to both robot and traffipax for a uk installations manual for the traffipax camera.

I was lucky enough to cross paths today with a South Yorkshire camera technician, who said there are no traffipax cameras in South Yorkshire! Can you believe that? And the Daresbury address is abandoned!

The technician doesn't even have installations data in his Gatsometer manual..or so he claimed.

Anyway, Holmes. Well spotted with the Human Error. I knew you would need to ask, obviously.

Just better PR this way. Besides I kind of do not use that anymore anyway.

I don't usually go on other forums, because male members tend to have problems with my posts because they get jealous I am so dam awesome so its ok if you can't handle my awesomeness. I forgive you already
3some.gif 3some.gif alien.gif

If you do find the traffipax manual, uk ..please let me know.

I will try not to be too artistic and creative with my punctuation. I thought it was mostly Liberal Democrats on here. Obviously more Labour. My bad

Hope those Aussie manuals are some help anyway. I can't see why they would not be the same as a UK document for a similar device.?
justforthepictures
QUOTE (Bentcop.biz @ Sat, 16 Apr 2016 - 00:15) *
Anyway... The police and crime commissioner votes are next month. So.. we could end up like Wiltshire with no speed cameras anywhere and all your hard work would be finished! Tada! Sorted!

Actually, Wiltshire has arguably the most proactive Community Speedwatch scheme in the UK as a result of withdrawing partnership operations.

You live in a complete dreamworld Mr K if you believe speed cameras will vanish.
baroudeur
QUOTE (peterguk @ Fri, 15 Apr 2016 - 07:51) *
Your website designer needs to read "The Dummies Guide to the Apostrophe".

As does the author of "The Dummies' Guide to the Apostrophe"?

Or was the missing apostrophe above a typo on your part?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.