Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Single yellow line unclear Tbar
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Tommybot
Hi Guys

In desperate need of some help here. I have amassed four parking tickets from wandsworth council which I have already appealed and they have all been rejected.
I was parked on Furzedown rd sw17 and my rear bumper was unknowingly over a single yellow, with my back wheel just on the yellow line, although upon returning to the road I have taken pictures of the tbar which is incomplete.
so my wheel was not touching the yellow line. Do I have a case or should I pay at the reduced fee??? Your help would be most appreciated as I feel these tickets most unfair.
I will upload pictures of the tickets in due course when I have worked out how to do this. Thanks again
peterguk
The incomplete T bar is unlikely to be of assistance.
PASTMYBEST
post up the pcn's all the council photos your challenges and their rejections. The t bar alone will not save you
John U.K.
I will upload pictures of the tickets in due course when I have worked out how to do this. Thanks again

As usual, for best advice please post up PCNs (both sides)

Do not attach docs/photos, but use this method:
Photo or scan. see http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=36858&st=0
for how to do it. I use Tinypic for stage 2 with no problems.
STAGE 1 takes care of resizing. If you use Tinypic for Stage 2, on the left each image in Tinypic is a list of links. Highlight and copy the entire link 'for forums' from the list for each image, and paste each link into your post. Each copied and pasted link will embed a thumbnail link in your post.

Using the attachment method is not advised as it means quickly running out of attachment space.
Redact/obscure personal details, PCN no. Reg No.

Also post up a GSV (Google Street View) link to the location.
LEAVE IN all dates/times; precise location, Contravention code and description.

-------------------

Are these 4 PCNs for consecutive days without the car's having moved?

Tommybot
I will post all the evidence I can asap

yes. the car didn't move. first ticket came on the 29 th then the 2nd 3rd and 4th
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.