Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: parking ticket woodgreen, haringay
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
Ed26
Hi guys i know its a long shot, but can anyone tell me if i have any grounds for appeal on this ticket? it was issued on sunday 24th janruary, i was certain when i initially read the sign and parked in the pay and display bay that sunday was ok to park. but upon returning to my vehicle the confusing sign did indeed have sunday as a restricted parking day. Do i have anything? tickets and picture of sign attached.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Incandescent
You're already too late to pay the discount, as the 14 days from service of the PCN has expired. Any reason why you've left it so late ? I suggest putting in an appeal now, although your grounds are flimsy, and see what they say. They may re-offer the discount, in which case if they do, I'd pay up, as you look completely bang-to-rights, frankly. The sign is well maintained and clear, at least that is what an adjudicator will think.
Ed26
thank you for taking the time to reply. i will put in an appeal and hope for the best mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.