Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Code 32D - failing to drive in direction shown- noted by camera operator TH216 Rushmead, E2
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
jaisal
Hi

I only came home yesterday after staying away for a couple of weeks at my mums to find this PCN sitting in my postbox.

It was my wife driving wacko.gif

Was just wondering if there was anything I can appeal against ? Or should I just pay up?
Is there any incorrections in the wording ? Are they allowed to use the roadside cameras to give PCNs.

Any help would be great.

I know its late but only just got home last night very late and this my first chance to look into it.

Is the 14 days discount included from the date of Notice? so am I correct in thinking today is my final day to pay ?
If I appeal will today will I get sure to get the discounted rate to pay £65 rather than £130. Having a baby due anytime soon so every little helps:)

Please see below the attached PCN:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.5267652,-...3312!8i6656

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Neil B
This link relates better for anyone looking.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Rushmea...d94535a5f36a23e

You are correct in your calculation of the 14 days.
jaisal
QUOTE (Neil B @ Tue, 9 Feb 2016 - 17:49) *
This link relates better for anyone looking.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Rushmea...d94535a5f36a23e

You are correct in your calculation of the 14 days.

Thank you for that link.

Do you know where I stand with getting the discounted charge ?

I have asked for images and videos today but the automated machine said it will be with me in 5 days. Tower Hamlets PCN image/video request is done by an automated service and didn't speak to anyone physically.

thanks
Neil B
QUOTE (jaisal @ Tue, 9 Feb 2016 - 18:24) *
Do you know where I stand with getting the discounted charge ?

I guess you mean if getting representations in today - assuming you can do it on-line.

The PCN doesn't say if they will re-offer a discount.

You will have to find other TH moving traffic cases to see what they normally do.

'My assistant' > 'Search'.
Neil B
QUOTE (Neil B @ Tue, 9 Feb 2016 - 19:07) *
You will have to find other TH moving traffic cases to see what they normally do.

I had a look and can't find an example.

Most Councils do re-offer the discount but no guarantee.

On what basis would you appeal?
jaisal
QUOTE (Neil B @ Tue, 9 Feb 2016 - 19:29) *
QUOTE (Neil B @ Tue, 9 Feb 2016 - 19:07) *

I had a look and can't find an example.

Most Councils do re-offer the discount but no guarantee.

On what basis would you appeal?

Hi Neil

Thanks for looking aswell. I tried searching a few with different case but also didn't find what I was looking in relation to discounted fine.

Im really not sure what basis I would appeal on. Thought if I posted I would get a reason to:)

Not sure if the the roadside cameras can be used to issues PCN being one possibly.
Other was maybe incorrect wording within the actual PCN

Also maybe the one way sign has been vandalised sightly....

Time is not looking good for me though so may just pay the fine (im guessing I have until midnight tonight to pay) unless I hear from someone on here to give me advice otherwise blink.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.