Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: parked longer than permitted
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
unluckymotordriver
Hi
I recently parked in a parking area 30 min, no return 30 min. i noticed parking warden male walking past my vehicle whilst I was popping into shop and was in there for 5-7 min.
I drove off and took 15 min to get home, realised I had left something at shop and went back to collect. I parked in same spot and was in shop for again few minutes and out.
I got to car and noticed , this time a single female warden by my car and issued a ticket, I explained my reasons, but it was clear there was lack of understanding so I was angry and decided to drive off.
A nearby shop keeper stopped me ,told me that I should appeal as it was two different wardens noting my details and observation was not be by the single CEO as stated in the PCN.
this shopkeeper believes one warden goes around noting details and then other comes around dead on time to issue tickets.he belives this is wrong practice by the wardens.This shopkeeper is willing to offer his cctv if required.
I know I should had not returned back for 30 min, however studying PCN it does state observation period by one CEO xxxxx and thinking is the ticket valid or is it worth challenging it?

Is this practice correct by wardens or is it worth reporting it?

Offence code:
30 Parked for longer than permitted
PASTMYBEST
post up the PCN and council photos, did you require a ticket, sounds like it should be code 22
unluckymotordriver
QUOTE (PASTMYBEST @ Fri, 5 Feb 2016 - 12:55) *
post up the PCN and council photos, did you require a ticket, sounds like it should be code 22

hi
its free parking for 30 min and no return for 30 min marked bays on road during 9-5.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.