Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pcn issued for non display of ticket
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
kev5127
hi people i was in an iceland car park which has a display ticket and get reinbursed at checkout,a ticket was not obtained from machine as car was parked in a disabled bay but signage said disabled had to get ticket as well. the PCN (EXCEL PARKING) was issued after 24 mins by foot patrol but there where 9 other vehicles in the car park all of which where there longer than my car and there after my car left the car park and none had a valid ticket (no ticket) displayed and none issued with a PCN. ONLY MY CAR GOT A PCN!!!!!!!!!!! my questions are do i have any chance of cancelling this ticket ?do i get in touch with excel parking and explain ? do i just ignore the PCN as if paid in 14 days only have to pay £60 after that £100!!!!! also on PCN it asked if driver present and patrol has ringed yes and no !!!!! there where cars parked in disabled bays without a ticket or a blue badge displayed and they still hadnt been issued a PCN, WHERE DO I STAND ON ALL THESE POINTS THANKS
DancingDad
I've asked a mod to move this to the Private Parking Forum.
kev5127
QUOTE (DancingDad @ Mon, 18 Jan 2016 - 23:32) *
I've asked a mod to move this to the Private Parking Forum.

sorry bit confused with the site as not fantastic with computers
emanresu
1. Do you have a Blue Badge?

2. If you do have a Blue Badge was it on display?

If the answer to 1 and 2 is yes, then go and see the manager at the Iceland Store.

If the answer to 1 is Yes and to 2 is No, then go and see the manager at the Iceland Store.

If the answer 1 is No, then ignore.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.