Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: parking charge notice
FightBack Forums > Queries > Private Parking Tickets & Clamping
bbb_2010
hi guys been a long time since i was last on here but just wanted a bit more advice, i received a parking ticket on hospital grounds, i was in a disabled bay with a valid disability badge displayed in my window, however the ticket states that i should of still of bought a parking ticket, ive ignored all previous letters and was just wondering if Car Parking Partnership Ltd was on your list of people to ignore and Debt Recovery Plus Ltd as it has been transfered to them now. upto now the ticket has gone to £120 and ive got until the 15/12/2015 to pay... your advise would be appreciated thanks Barry
Jlc
A blue badge doesn't necessarily exempt one from a tariff.

We generally do not suggest ignoring but it's a bit late now.

They aren't known for issuing claims but that might change in the future.

As a hospital is involved PALS might be able to intervene.
bbb_2010
The last time i was on here and after reading more reviews the majority say to ignore private parking charges i did last time and it just went away after receiving all the chain letters .......
Barry
nosferatu1001
That is no longer teh case.
bbb_2010
so do we have to pay now or take it to court ????
nosferatu1001
No. As your reading of other threads here will tell you, a robust appeal is usually recommended. You can't do that now of course, not easily. Don't talk to drp.

Ask pals to intervene. That's part of their job.

You don't get to take it to court. That's their choice. They don't currently fo so.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.