Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Flash Suspending bay on a satiurday
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
rricarduk
Hello,

not sure if anyone can help but here goes.

I parked the car at night on the 13th in Camden. I have an on-board camera that confirms, no warning suspended signs were visible n the street at the time.

Somehow, I got a PCN with pictures dating the from the 14th showing up a yellow suspending sign on a post - that was not there the night before, and used by the officer to give me the PCN on a Saturday at 12 midday.

The yellow sign mysteriously disappeared Sunday. I actually never saw the sign that show up Saturday and allow the officer to give PCN's to all the parking cars.

How legal is this? Is this not some kind of entrapment?

Thanks

Ricardoi
bama
is its a residents/permit bay ?

or a general use bay ?
rricarduk
Its a residents bay. i have a permit.
Mad Mick V
The Council will have a suspension log for this location. This should indicate two critical facts:-

• When the Council erected the suspension sign (date and time);
  • What vehicles were in situ and their VRMs when the sign was erected.
If your vehicle was in situ when the signs were erected you cannot be culpable because you did not park in a suspended bay. That contravention can only take place if you drove into a bay where suspension signs had been placed.

Mick

hcandersen
PCN and photos please before we worry about logs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.