Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Westminster PCN: App Wasn't Working
FightBack Forums > Queries > Council Parking Tickets & Clamping and Decriminalised Notices
avig
Help would be appreciated

I tried to pay for parking on the Westminster app but I got an error message saying that the location wasn't recognised. I had to run off to a hospital appointment and by the time my girlfriend had been able to make payment I had a ticket. Note that the time that they mention in their response is wrong.

Questions

1. Is the fact that their app was working irrelevant
2. Is my trying to pay and then eventually paying relelvant
3. Is the fact that half the sign advising how to pay was covered relevant

TIA

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
hcandersen
Time of contravention 16....

Time that you tried to pay.. 11....

Sign in photo says max period ... 4 hours.

They state that no payment had been made at the time of contravention but you say you paid later... so you were in a 4-hour bay for even longer than 5 hours?

And there's a suspension sign which is out of focus.

I think clarification is needed and their photos, your challenge and the date of their response - are you still able to pay the discount?
avig
I am, yes
avig
QUOTE (hcandersen @ Wed, 19 Aug 2015 - 16:09) *
Time of contravention 16....

Time that you tried to pay.. 11....

Sign in photo says max period ... 4 hours.

They state that no payment had been made at the time of contravention but you say you paid later... so you were in a 4-hour bay for even longer than 5 hours?

And there's a suspension sign which is out of focus.

I think clarification is needed and their photos, your challenge and the date of their response - are you still able to pay the discount?

I didn't try to pay at 11. That's a mistake on their part!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.