Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bus lane camera
FightBack Forums > Queries > Technical Discussion of Enforcement Devices
patsy1
hello I am new to the forum and would like some advice please if any one can help me I was driving in Manchester city centre I am disabled I was along shudehill manchesrter where there was horrific road works and diversions
I ended up being forced to drive down past Victoria train station that has a sharp bend on the road and a bus lane as I drove down I was met with taxis and cars driving towards me and I was forced to enter bus lane I did so only temporary
asi had no choice Manchester council refuse to accept that I had to cross into bus lane temporary because of the outlay of the road and oncoming traffic driving opposite towards me can anyone help and advise me on this matter please
PASTMYBEST
please post the PCN and council photos. redact personal information only leave in date time and location.

Get the video if you can then post it here, we can give better advice the more we know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.