PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

HENSHALL street N1 penalty charge.. Fake notice, annoying.. its wasting my time
firozinskie
post Sat, 7 Jan 2012 - 20:53
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,258

HENSHALL STREET N1 >>>>>> FAKE rules >>>> made up RULES >>>> DONT PAY !!! FIGHT...!! becasue they would try anything to make money things are bad out there.. they are issuing penalty notices as people would pay them to go away !! dont join them...

hello people...

looks like i am not the only one who has been done by islington council who claims this road is not to be used for drving cars on..

just like many others on this web site i too did not see any signs saying " DO NOT ENTER" and i knew islington council has made up road rules " for the Heck of it".
i always check every single entry signs before entering.. i can honestly confirm that there was no visible sign stating that cars are not allowed to enter HENSHALL STREET N1 from the main road. I have no intention to pay a penny on this matter.. and belive me people, i have all the energy in the world to take this issue further..

I am going to write just one letter stating that no visible sign saying no entery for cars on that road and please cancel the ticket.. and also warn them in the same letter that if any further communication with regards to this charge or fine will result hearing from my solicitor and asking for compensation for harasment mental stress and for wasting my time..

lets face it people.. if we as the motorist were wrong about this.. they wont think twice about taking it further and get us to pay.. they make millions each year
they issue tickets and hope people dont appeal and pay up... it only costs them few pennies to issue tickets ,, its us who pay hundreds of pounds casue some people cant be bothered to appeal even if they are right and follow the rules.. motorist pay these councils to simple go away.. i do not intend to be one of them..

join me???? if so contact me... lets turn the table around.. fight for ur rights..

regards

Firoze
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Advertisement
post Sat, 7 Jan 2012 - 20:53
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
SchoolRunMum
post Sat, 7 Jan 2012 - 22:58
Post #2

Member No.: 32,130

YOu need to post a picture of your PCN if you want advice. Show all pages just as every other thread-starter does, otherwise your thread will not be properly replied to.

+Quote Post
WASPIE
post Sun, 8 Jan 2012 - 11:40
Post #3

Member No.: 29,865

Not to dampen any enthusiasm but I travel this route often and can confirm that prior to HENSHALL STREET junction with Balls Pond Road travelling towards Essex Road there are NO LEFT TURN signs indicating that you cannot turn left from Balls Pond Road into the short part of Henshall Street. For Islington spell Cash Cows...!!!

+Quote Post
Gan
post Sun, 8 Jan 2012 - 19:52
Post #4

Member No.: 27,239

There is a statutory appeals process that you MUST follow.

The course of action you propose will only end in a bailiff visit

+Quote Post
Neil B
post Sun, 8 Jan 2012 - 20:34
Post #5

Member No.: 16,671

QUOTE (firozinskie @ Sat, 7 Jan 2012 - 20:53) *
i too did not see any signs saying " DO NOT ENTER"
Not seeing any is not relevant unless they do not comply with the law either by type or position. Whether there are any is more relevant.

i always check every single entry signs before entering.. i can honestly confirm that there was no visible sign stating that cars are not allowed to enter HENSHALL STREET N1 from the main road. One 619 'No motor vehicles' (flying motorbike) sign each side of the road in a published pic?

Got any up-to-date pics that might help?

++ Everything others said.

--------------------
QUOTE (DancingDad @ Fri, 11 May 2018 - 12:30) *
Neil is good at working backwards.

+Quote Post
Aretnap
post Sun, 8 Jan 2012 - 22:09
Post #6

Member No.: 40,109

QUOTE (firozinskie @ Sat, 7 Jan 2012 - 20:53) *
I am going to write just one letter stating that no visible sign saying no entery for cars on that road and please cancel the ticket.. and also warn them in the same letter that if any further communication with regards to this charge or fine will result hearing from my solicitor and asking for compensation for harasment mental stress and for wasting my time..

They won't give a toss if you send a letter like that, and nor will the courts. You either appeal by the legal route (representations to the council, then to PATAS if the council reject your representations) or you pay. If you do neither the charge will increase, and eventually you will be visited by bailiffs who will clamp your car, seize your property and sell it for a fraction of its real value to pay the charges, and add their own extortionate fees on top.

If you want more constructive help, scan and post up the PCN. Remove reference numbers and your personal details, leave everything else.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 29th March 2024 - 11:19
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here