PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Ticket from Searchlight Parking at Lamorna Cove, Split from hijacked thread
pby
post Wed, 11 May 2011 - 09:25
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,545

Hello everyone - I too received a parking fine from Searchlight Parking at Lamorna Cove a few months ago. Thanks to your forum I can see I am not alone and will also ignore the letters I'll receive. Mine was a similar story - went to the cafe to get change for the machine - came back mins later with a ticket from a sneaky man in a car with blacked out windows.

After some web research I can see that the owner of Lamorna Cove & Cafe Roy Stevenson - also owns Searchlight Security & Parking and runs it from Lamorna via a PO Box in Penzance. He has been criticised in the local press but chooses to ignore it.

One thing you can do is feedback to Roy by giving him a poor review on Google Places. This is very effective as it feeds in to google search where most people go to find info about a place. If you've had a bad experience at Lamorna due to the parking add a review like me on their Google Places Page - I can't link to it on the forum but type in Lamorna Cove Cornwall on Google Maps and then click on Reviews (don't click on the one for the Cove Hotel which is another business).

Thanks!

This post has been edited by pby: Wed, 11 May 2011 - 10:00
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Advertisement
post Wed, 11 May 2011 - 09:25
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
stuhow
post Wed, 4 Jan 2012 - 09:58
Post #2

Member No.: 52,147

I too got stung by this and found this about private car parks. Wish I had read it before I sent my cheque off

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/p...g-tickets#start

+Quote Post
Gan
post Wed, 4 Jan 2012 - 11:07
Post #3

Member No.: 27,239

This wants moving to the private parking forum

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Tuesday, 20th November 2018 - 18:43
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.