PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Should I still go down the PACE route?
Xicander
post Sat, 28 Apr 2007 - 01:08
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,790

I am trying to find out if the PACE route is still the current recommended responce to a NIP from an English Police force (Lincolnshire in this case)?

If anyone is interested the NIP is on page 1, on page 2 there are FAQ's, page 3 is for "Aceptance of Conditional Offer" & page four is "Statement of Responce".

I have not had time to scan all current threads so if this has been answered recently in another post can someone give me the link.

The last post I remember seeing relating to PACE was dated 2006; so I was wondering if a decision had been made in the European courts about use of this defense?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Advertisement
post Sat, 28 Apr 2007 - 01:08
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
The Rookie
post Sat, 28 Apr 2007 - 06:40
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 317

Read the 'READ THIS FIRST' sticky, and complete and paste the NIP wizards output, PACE ws will normally be suggested, but bear in mind its far from being a magic bullet as the ECtHR has yet to issue its 'ruling', this will then likelu establish case law when its applied to the Burgess-James appeal to the RCJ.

I would love to read the pages if I had the first idea of where to find them!

Simon

--------------------
There is no such thing as a law abiding motorist, just those who have been scammed and those yet to be scammed!

S172's
Rookies 1-0 Kent

Council PCN's
Rookies 1-0 Warwick
Rookies 1-0 Birmingham

PPC PCN's
Rookies 10-0 PPC's

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 10:03
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here