Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Nipped Again!
petesabout
post Wed, 24 Jan 2007 - 13:02
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,258

Hmm, here's one.
On Dec 23rd 2006 i received a Nip for a gatso reading of 41mph in a 30 zone, dated 23rd 11 2006.
Although i was driving a company car which is leased etc means it took around 30 days to find it's way to me, i accepted the fact,paid my dues and got 3 points.
Today 24th Jan 2007 i have received another Nip!! this one is Dated 03/11/2006 and oddly enough,by the same camera and doing the same speed "41". Coincidence or not is not my issue,more the fact that it is now 81 days ago.
How come a nip for an issue 3 weeks later arrived a whole month earlier?
It seems they had no problem in contacting my company and getting the relevent info to send me this thing!
Out of date do you think?
Not only that,but had this arrived before the 2nd one,would i have been driving a little more carefully in that area and not have got zapped at all.!!!
Out of shear horror i have just ripped this into a thousand pieces and binned it.
Probably not the right thing to do,but jeez,how irritating if at all legal.
Thoughts anyone?
Cheers.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Advertisement
post Wed, 24 Jan 2007 - 13:02
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
dodger886
post Wed, 24 Jan 2007 - 22:25
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,916

When did your company receive the second NiP witht the earlier date? Although you received the NiP a good deal later it's important to know when they got it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Saturday, 15th August 2020 - 07:40
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.