PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Advice needed, Sent PACE statement, recieved Final Reminder
Fj111200
post Wed, 20 Dec 2006 - 16:55
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,696

Hello everyone, i'm new to the site, and could do with some advice.
I got a NIP from Staffordshire Constabulary within the 14 period from Date of Offence, and sent them a PACE statement by Special Delivery, they replied with a COPF which i ignored, today a Final Reminder came saying 7 days to pay up before court action taken.
I was the driver, i was over the speed limit, i am the registered owner and keeper of said vehicle.
I've got a clean licence, but if the charge of £60 is the cheaper option i would rather take that and the 3 points than court costs. I've read various postings on the site and it seems like a bit of a minefield.
Any advice on what to do next will be much appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Advertisement
post Wed, 20 Dec 2006 - 16:55
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
crystal
post Wed, 20 Dec 2006 - 17:01
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Life Member
Member No.: 4,437

Hi

Please visit the READ ME FIRST section (Click Here), answer all the questions in the NIP Wizard, and then post the Wizard's output back here to enable us to help you.

You either pay up or fight. I am choosing to fight. No-one can offer you a cast iron guarentee of a quick win.

Are you preapred to risk the money for a clean licence ? How many points are you prepared tohave before you do fight ?

Regards
Crystal

+Quote Post
Fj111200
post Wed, 20 Dec 2006 - 17:19
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,696

Thanks for your quick reply crystal, i've tried posting the NIP Wizard but can't do it. It says fill in the PACE statement. Anyway, thanks again.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 17th January 2020 - 22:05
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.