PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Sussex Way Zone F Pedestrian zone.
LOVESFILM2
post Sun, 14 Jul 2019 - 14:39
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 83,725

Been a long time but had to post this. On the 10/05/19 I was alleged to the been in contravention of Sussex Way off Holloway Road and between Hornsey Road.

Having used the North end of Sussex Way because of its free parking up till 10am in the morning and 14.00pm onwards.

I parked there for 4 working days on the trot.

I then received PCN's dated 27 June onwards for entering an alleged pedestrian zone. I knew there was no signage and nothing to make me aware and went straight back there to see for myself.

Approaching from Hornsey road there was no signage to make me aware I was entering a restricted area and turning left into Tollington way there was no visible signage.

As you enter Tollington way there is a width restriction and on the right it is tree lined which obscures and visible signs until you pass the restriction and turn right into Sussex way.

At this point any signage serves no purpose as you have to enter Sussex way because on traffic behind and in front oncoming.

On returning I took photos which hopefully I can attach which clearly showed there was no signage up but new post were in place.

Islington claimed this signage was in place on the 4th of May 2019. These photos clearly show that to be a "lie" and false.

Islington refused my appeals and I appealed to the adjudicator for hearings on each on the 3rd of August 2019. I also added I would apply for costs if I won.

Islington have now withdrawn the PCN's as they must have realised they would lose.

Great site and don't ever give up the fight. Lenny

This post has been edited by LOVESFILM2: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 - 14:45
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Advertisement
post Sun, 14 Jul 2019 - 14:39
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Incandescent
post Sun, 14 Jul 2019 - 18:07
Post #2

Member No.: 54,455

Well done !
Can you post up their letter of cancellation of the PCNs please. Redact your own personal data.

+Quote Post
LOVESFILM2
post Mon, 15 Jul 2019 - 06:58
Post #3

Will do, just having trouble with file size scans.

This post has been edited by LOVESFILM2: Yesterday, 05:52

+Quote Post
LOVESFILM2
post Mon, 15 Jul 2019 - 06:58
Post #4

Will do, just having trouble with file size scans.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Saturday, 20th July 2019 - 18:59
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.