PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

wrong reg on ticket
earthshayker
post Wed, 5 Jul 2006 - 10:46
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,506

hi i got a parking ticket and just noticed the reg is wrong the tickets got EX***** but my car is EY***** the car make and colour is correct anyway i rang them and they said that the ticket is not valid but she needs to write in proving that the reg is wrong they want me to send a copy of my logbook in order for them to cancel the ticket
is this a trick to get the correct details? the ticket was issued by tower hamlets council and a freind said they sometimes take photos so if i ignore the ticket they could still trace my address.
any advice wiould be great
thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Advertisement
post Wed, 5 Jul 2006 - 10:46
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
peterb
post Wed, 5 Jul 2006 - 12:52
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,607

QUOTE (earthshayker @ Wed, 5 Jul 2006 - 11:46) *
i rang them and they said that the ticket is not valid but she needs to write in proving that the reg is wrong they want me to send a copy of my logbook in order for them to cancel the ticket
is this a trick to get the correct details? the ticket was issued by tower hamlets council and a freind said they sometimes take photos so if i ignore the ticket they could still trace my address.

Why should you run around correcting their errors.
They're taking the p.

If reg is wrong, any further ticket probably/should not get to you and is invalid.
They sometimes takes photos, but probably haven't.

Why not wait & see, then you can tell them where to go.

peterb

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 14th August 2020 - 11:43
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.