Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

NBC PCN's and N2O, (Does not comply)
johnjames
post Mon, 19 Jun 2006 - 15:48
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,426

PCN + N2O

The NBC have issued a press release that their PCN's comply. Also I have found that the N2O is also full of mistakes. The one here took 5 days to get through the post and states delivered.
Also not on the PCN's they DONT include the RTA 1991 as amended but they do on the N2O.
I need to challenge this but they wont ticket the car! GRRRRR I had two PA's look at the car today and drive on when they checked the reg!
Anyone from Northampton who has a PCN would help them with this! Regards <removed by moderator>

This post has been edited by Insider: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 - 23:08

--------------------
Won again NBC 0-JJ 34
NOTICE The content of this post and of any replies to it may assist in or relate to the formulation of strategy tactics etc in a legal action. This post and any replies to it should therefore be assumed to be legally privileged and therefore must not be disclosed, copied, quoted, discussed, used or referred to outside of the PePiPoo forum on which it was originally posted additionally it must not be disclosed, copied, quoted, discussed, used or referred to by any person or organisation other than a member of PePiPoo appropriately paid up and in full compliance with the PePiPoo terms of use for the forum on which it was originally posted. The PePiPoo terms of use can be found at http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?act=boardrules. For the avoidance of doubt, if you are reading this material in any form other than an on-line HTML resource directly and legitimately accessed via a URL commencing "http://forums.pepipoo.com" then it has been obtained by improper means and you are probably reading it in breach of legal privilege. If the material you are reading does not include this notice then it has been obtained improperly and you are probably reading it in breach of legal privilege. Your attention is drawn to the Written Standards for the Conduct of Professional Work issued by the Bar Standards Board particularly under heading 7, "Documents". Any such use of this post without use will be deemed to have breached copyright and other relevant laws of the United Kingdom. Othe use than on this forum including printing of posts is strictly prohibited without the written signed consent of the owner who you can send a request to by private message.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Advertisement
post Mon, 19 Jun 2006 - 15:48
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
Philwalker_wba
post Mon, 19 Jun 2006 - 23:56
Post #2

Member No.: 227

Quote from the attached PCN.

"it is a criminal offcence to remove or interfere with this notice"

Just out of curiosity, what offence is committed if say a passer by removed all the PCN's they saw, as its a decriminalised operator you arn't obstructing the police, so what offence are you committing.

This post has been edited by Philwalker_wba: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 - 23:56

+Quote Post
DW190
post Tue, 20 Jun 2006 - 08:21
Post #3

Member No.: 436

QUOTE (Philwalker_wba @ Tue, 20 Jun 2006 - 00:56) *
Quote from the attached PCN.

"it is a criminal offcence to remove or interfere with this notice"

Just out of curiosity, what offence is committed if say a passer by removed all the PCN's they saw, as its a decriminalised operator you arn't obstructing the police, so what offence are you committing.

If it is your intention to permanently deprive someone of their property it would be theft.

Other than that I would think it was trespass which is a civil matter.

--------------------
DW190

BLUNT PENCILS ARE MORE RELIABLE THAN SHARP MEMORIES

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||
|www.PePiPoo.com_||'""|""\_____
|_________________||__ |__|____|)
|(@) |(@)""**|(@)(@)**|(@)|(@)

Frequently Asked Questions

+Quote Post
Clear Skies
post Tue, 20 Jun 2006 - 09:28
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Life Member
Member No.: 1,213

I need to challenge this but they wont ticket the car! GRRRRR I had two PA's look at the car today and drive on when they checked the reg!

Ill swop registrations with you ! seriously, can u use wife or friends car for the day ?

rgds

I will be in the town ist week of July, if you have no one by then.. give me a pm..

rgds

This post has been edited by Clear Skies: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 - 10:57

--------------------
God always has a custard pie up his sleeve....
Georgy Girl

Carbon Offset & support PePiPoo

+Quote Post
DW190
post Tue, 20 Jun 2006 - 10:42
Post #5

Member No.: 436

Anyone from Northampton who has a PCN would help them with this! Regards <removed by moderator>

Have you thought of trying a statement of liability like hire companies use. The liability then passes to the statement maker as if he was the owner of the vehicle.

This post has been edited by Insider: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 - 23:09

--------------------
DW190

BLUNT PENCILS ARE MORE RELIABLE THAN SHARP MEMORIES

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||
|www.PePiPoo.com_||'""|""\_____
|_________________||__ |__|____|)
|(@) |(@)""**|(@)(@)**|(@)|(@)

Frequently Asked Questions

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 23:49
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here