Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

General advice re NTK - Euro Car Parks
peaheart
post Thu, 13 Sep 2018 - 22:23
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 64,548

Hi

My other half received a NTK (Euro Car Parks) when they were out of the country and another person was using their car in a car park with ANPR. I am quite happy to fight this on their behalf but I know they will get very twitchy when they start getting red letters threatening court action and perhaps then crumble.

I understand that the best advice is to never reveal the driver but was wondering if it was best for my other half to reply and reveal the driver so that they could deal with it without my other half getting stressed.

Would this put the driver at a significant disadvantage to start with?

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Advertisement
post Thu, 13 Sep 2018 - 22:23
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
ostell
post Thu, 13 Sep 2018 - 22:47
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 60,457

It's generally easier to rebuff the charge as the keeper. Post up the NTK, both sides, with personal and identifying details removed. Leave the dates. The driver can be identified at any time up until the start of court proceedings to remove any liability from the keeper.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Friday, 29th March 2024 - 15:55
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here