Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Latest at Doncaster Airport VCS Ltd
SkipO
post Mon, 6 Aug 2018 - 14:38
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,154

Hi,

I've been reading the posts for Vehicle Control Services Ltd and Doncaster Airport but they all appear quite a few years old so hence a new thread. A registered keeper has been receiving the usual threatening letters from the usual suspects for stopping on the road on the close by industrial estate. The reason for pulling up briefly was to close an open door, so therefore an emergency. A brief stop of seconds but of course the dreaded white van appeared. The keeper has been following the old, widely used advice of ignore. However the 'LETTER BEFORE CLAIM' has arrived and our keeper is of a very nervous disposition and is not well. Therefore, so I can put the keepers mind to rest and get some advice, is it still the advice to ignore, wait for court papers (if they ever arrive) or are things different these days?
Many, many thanks for your input.

This post has been edited by SkipO: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 - 14:39
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 23)
Advertisement
post Mon, 6 Aug 2018 - 14:38
Post #

Advertise here!

Quote Post
nosferatu1001
post Today, 14:11
Post #21

Member No.: 15,642

By having a look - 2 minutes on google, for a shocking example - at the PAP for Debt Claims, at what their LBA msut contain, and comparing it to what you have

Have yo udone anything in the ;ast 10 days?

+Quote Post
SkipO
post Today, 15:53
Post #22

QUOTE (nosferatu1001 @ Thu, 16 Aug 2018 - 15:11) *
By having a look - 2 minutes on google, for a shocking example - at the PAP for Debt Claims, at what their LBA msut contain, and comparing it to what you have

Have yo udone anything in the ;ast 10 days?

Hi,

You do realise I'm trying to do this when I can as a favour for someone as they are not well don't you as in my opening post.

+Quote Post
ostell
post Today, 16:50
Post #23

Member No.: 60,457

You do realise that all the regular members of the forum are all helping other people as a favour?

When court claims are involved then there can be no hanging about as it could go to judgement by default.

This post has been edited by ostell: Today, 16:51

+Quote Post
SkipO
post Today, 17:00
Post #24

QUOTE (ostell @ Thu, 16 Aug 2018 - 17:50) *
You do realise that all the regular members of the forum are all helping other people as a favour?

When court claims are involved then there can be no hanging about as it could go to judgement by default.

Yes I do. But there are very knowledgeable people on here and these matters I know nothing of and it's all Chinese to me. I was only asking for help.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 16th August 2018 - 17:32
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.