PePiPoo Helping the motorist get justice Support health workers

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Private Car Park, PCN for parking in a private spot of interview
tomtomtom
post Fri, 24 May 2019 - 14:25
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 80,171

My mrs had a job interview and parked on the company's car park. The sign said that it was private parking, but she was told that this would be okay as long as once at reception she entered our registration num into a particular ipad. Prior to signing in the car, she was distracted by events relating to the interview and didn't get chance to sign in, then forgot she hadn't once the interview was over, and just drove off. Now we've received a PCN (from Civil Enforcement Ltd, a private parking company who doubtlessly won't be sympathetic). We rang the receptionist of the company she had an interview with, but she said we had to deal directly with Civil Enforcement Ltd. Any thoughts on our next move?

This post has been edited by tomtomtom: Fri, 24 May 2019 - 14:26
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
tomtomtom
post Sat, 25 May 2019 - 02:46
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 80,171

The address is: Helly Hansen watersports centre, The Quays, Salford. I will post a picture of the PCN later when I get a better camera. Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Advertise here!

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: Thursday, 28th March 2024 - 15:27
Pepipoo uses cookies. You can find details of the cookies we use here along with links to information on how to manage them.
Please click the button to accept our cookies and hide this message. We’ll also assume that you’re happy to accept them if you continue to use the site.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here